Faeries, The Fay & The Hidden > Faeries & The Fay

Experiments

<< < (2/5) > >>

Angelus:
Ok. Here is the current results.

--- Quote from: Nina on June 30, 2011, 10:01:17 AM ---Eat the mushrooms. :banplea:

--- End quote ---

No.

--- Quote from: Countess on June 30, 2011, 04:27:07 PM ---I would love to see what reaction, if any, animals have to the rings. Dogs, cats, pet rats, etc. Also, planting or simply  placing a small potted plant inside the ring & see if there is any noticable difference in the ring or the plant but that would be a long term experiment for as long as the rings last. I've always been warned against standing inside them (to the point of being physically picked up to stop me) but would love to know if anything happened from doing so. And definately DON'T eat the mushrooms, it's too risky unless you have experience. Some taste yummy, some get you high, some kill you. Not an experiment I want you to try.

--- End quote ---

I do not have a pet. I do not like animals. Or they do not like me. Can't remember which. I have observed local dogs sniffing them. They don't seem bothered by them. I have taken your plant expriment under advisement and will keep updates of this. May send pics if anything progresses.

--- Quote from: Levinthross on June 30, 2011, 07:26:28 PM ---I'm actually working with mushrooms from a fairy ring which i have collected as of now i'm planning to use them in a ritual however i say see if you can use them to open a fae,portal or perhpas summon the fae that made the circle.

--- End quote ---

Good for you. Keep us posted on any reults.

--- Quote from: matthew321 on June 30, 2011, 10:55:05 PM ---Assuming these rings are legitimate, and the world of the Fae, works as we have surmised. Then I would not mess with the rings, leave the mushrooms alone. No-El-Toucho.

You may become offensive with your curiosity, proceed with caution. I think observation is the best first step to take here. Watch the animals, look up the type of mushrooms, compare that to other rings. I might try eating the same type of mushroom (assuming it won't kill you) from another location, and see if your perception of this ring changes.

Notice there is an emphasis on not touching the mushrooms, and try to not be offensive. I think that recording devices would be considered offensive as well. But you proceed as you see fit, any interpretation of your actions is inevitable.

You get credit for trying to not be offensive, but there is a limit.  (also the reason we want to avoid being offensive is that your guests may leave. Then there is no party, no fun, and no learning)

My last recommendation is to have similar plants in your garden, grow somewhere else, without a ring. Study any noticeable difference. (Smell, rate of growth, texture, taste, fruits if any, etc.)

My standpoint is observation first, before we take a straight plunge into this. But I will trust in your judgement, and wish you many opportunities to learn.

--- End quote ---

As an investigator into the paranormal and occult for quite a number of years now I am perfectly aware of all your warnings but I have taken them in none the less. I appreciate your concern and thoughts on the subject. Your different plant location idea is good. With a control flower I can observe differences to the one I plant in the centre.

Keep those thoughts and suggetions coming folks. I promise to answer every one.

Nina:

--- Quote ---I do not have a pet. I do not like animals. Or they do not like me.
--- End quote ---

Hmmmm.... interesting.

Countess:
If you have access to a FLIR camera or a night vision/IR camera you could try taking photos of the rings at diffrent times of day,  especially the "in-betweens" of dawn & dusk to see if you are able to capture anything. Also,  maybe trying to catch sound from the rings like an EVP.

matthew321:
Wasn't there a legend (mentioned on here somewhere), that if you rub the dew of a certain tree, on your eyes, at dawn, you will be able to see the Fae?

I think it is worth a try, plus you can validate a legend (two birds, one stone)

--- Quote from: shalamar on May 27, 2010, 11:52:18 AM ---It has been said that if you go into the wooded areas at midnight on Midsummer Night you can take the dew from beneath the frond of a fern, wipe it onto your eyelids and be able to see the Fae....

--- End quote ---

This was said by a new person who has ceased to post. However, I would bear such tales in mind, they might prove useful.

Levinthross:
it is also said that elder wine is fae wine and is a beloved offering unto them. sharing a glass of wine with a fae will enable you to see them forever adding elder flowers or berries to incense draws fae, fae dance in meadows and rings on the eve of the full moon but some legends regards them as capable of turning all mortals who see them then insane.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version