Apocalypse Soon > Conspiracies

What do the murals at the Denver International Airport really represent?

<< < (2/2)

Nina:
Ah, freemasons, they are such a lovely and culture loving bunch :P

Jake:

--- Quote from: Nina on January 25, 2012, 03:16:48 AM ---Ah, freemasons, they are such a lovely and culture loving bunch :P

--- End quote ---

I am a Freemason, so I'll take that as a compliment.

Unless, of course, you're implying that you have proof that Freemasons are involved in a global conspiracy.

Nina:
But best conspiracies dont have proof, or else they wouldnt be a successful one, or am i wrong? Are you implying that u have a proof of contrary? :) Im well aware that 90% of freemasons are unaware of true agendas. But im a tinfoil hatter and a conspiracy theorist myself. So that shouldnt bother u really ;)

Speaking of which, a nice lil read here: 33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True, What Every Person Should Know

Bane Bloodfang:
I'm gunna look stupid for saying this but its driving me crazy. It is a lil off topic so, theres ya warning...

What is a freemason? I've heard bits here and there and its mainly been crazy ass christian bints tellin me they're satanists... but to me a satanist is a satanist and I have no clue what the link is if there is at all to freemasons! XD. Please help unboggle mein mind DX;;

Jake:
Freemasonry is basically a gentleman's dining society with some amateur dramatics before the food and drink  =) 

Officially founded in 1717, it may have earlier roots but nobody has been able to conclusively prove this.

Each individual club - known as a "Lodge" - meets serveral times each year. Some members like to meet more often and so join the so-called "Side Degrees" - Chapter, Rose Croix, Knights Templar etc - which are basically the same but with different amateur dramatics before the scoff. Membership fees, due annually, pay for the food and drink and the surplus is given to charity.

Conspiracy theorists call it a "secret society" - masons call it a "society with secrets." As a secret society it would be a complete failure - everyone knows about it, it advertises its meetings, its membership is widely known, and masons are encouraged to speak openly about it. Officially, the blurb is

--- Quote ---Freemasonry is a society of men concerned with moral and spiritual values. Its members are taught its precepts (moral lessons and self-knowledge) by a series of ritual dramas - a progression of allegorical two-part plays which are learnt by heart and performed within each Lodge - which follow ancient forms, and use stonemasons’ customs and tools as allegorical guides.

Freemasonry instils in its members a moral and ethical approach to life: it seeks to reinforce thoughtfulness for others, kindness in the community, honesty in business, courtesy in society and fairness in all things. Members are urged to regard the interests of the family as paramount but, importantly, Freemasonry also teaches and practices concern for people, care for the less fortunate and help for those in need.
--- End quote ---

Conspiracy theorists like to say that "90% of masons don't know the true agenda" and other outlandish claims. In reality, that is just an excuse for why they are unable to find evidence of sinister global conspiracies. If they had ever been "inside" masonry they would know that 99.9% of masons don't give a fig about controlling the world or any other such BS, and the remaining 0.1% are just winding up the non-masons. They also claim that masons help each other out - but rest assured, if a mason were in court and secretly signalled a masonic judge, the judge would come down harsher on him, not easier.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version