Faeries, The Fay & The Hidden > Faeries & The Fay

Fae... What is it exactly?

(1/7) > >>

Monster Master:
Okay, I am new to the website, but am not new to the paranormal. I have a great knolege of ghosts, UFOs, Vampires, and werewolves. But pics of these creatures amaze me at how beautifully and mysteriously drawn they are. Like in my profile pic. So what exactly are they?

-Monster Master

Moloch:
Read on throughout this topic area, and you'll see. Though I'm sure you'll be surprised at what you find.

Monster Master:
Okay well then "who" is the fae. Give me the basics. Not the folklore, but what is beleived of them in real life.

nightwolf:
What are the fey?  Bad s**t.

They will kill you for fun.  If you are lucky.  So stick to the folklore.  But there's the Seelie and the Unseelie, supposedly the good and the bad.  But there's really not that much difference between the two.  One is bound by a set of rules, the other's not.  However their rules are not our rules, and just because they have rules doesn't make them any less dangerous.

A Fey outside a glamor can be killed with a cell phone. 

Mr. Kreepy:
You know, I was reading through your post Nightwolf, and through most of it I was right there with ya, and then I reached the last sentence and I was all "LOL WUT"...

-_-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version