The Darker Side > The Blood Track

The True Vampire

<< < (3/21) > >>

Moloch:

--- Quote from: Muerte on April 27, 2009, 10:23:06 AM ---My bad, I thought I seen a mod mark last time I looked at your prof.  I'll simple get in touch with Loki then.  And as to the PC portion, damn I thought I was cold, man you are a refreshing experience to say the least, guess living as a DoD troll for so long has even I a little tamer than I once was.

--- End quote ---

There likely was a Moderator tag there last time, though that was months ago.

And me? Cold?! A cold-hearted/minded man is as bubbly warm and effervescent as the Jebus next to me. When I espouse a belief in something, I include myself in it as well. For example, if I were to rape a woman, I would request the death sentence for myself - just as I've demanded it in other threads for rapists... No one is above the law - not even those who write them.

Too bad certain older members are no longer here... they could tell you stories of how I have coldly calculated and executed plans which have left people utterly destroyed... No... cold doesn't begin to describe me. But thank you for the psycho-emotional masturbation, lmao!

Loki:
The idea is not bad however it needs some rewriting ...

The main point is that the condition of vampire is not something to be desired - it is more a curse than a blessing ...

onishadowolf:
Volia, the man has spoken and he said it was good.

Muerte:
And now alls we need is a little rewrite.

--- Quote --- But thank you for the psycho-emotional masturbation, lmao!
--- End quote ---

You're welcome lol.

Ryobi:
Sure I can re-write. I'll just take out all of the pissy, whining and replace it with more statements that apply to each sub-type on this forum. Which ones in particular should be addressed? Also what definite changes should I make and what should I add?

I think that adding political correctness would be a step down but might need to be done in places. I want to keep with the 'NO NO NO' aspect of a thread, if it's polite people will find it more boring, won't bother to read it and may not see it as a viable enough threat to heed it's warning at all. The threat of an angry Australian is alright, a lecture from someone who reckons they know what they're talking about, is sort of like setting the stereotypical, parental figure loose in here...

Also;

--- Quote ---Actually, if you're feeling that terrible, burning pain in sunlight, then you've not been getting nearly enough sunlight. A lack of enough sunlight has been shown to cause and or exacerbate problems with mood, hormones, and immunological processes. All of which contribute to a multitude of 'vampiric symptoms'.
--- End quote ---

Really, I thought this was normal? I guess, in Queensland, the sun is pretty strong and a lot of the time, you can feel your skin literally burning. Maybe I should fix up this paragraph and get some more outside opinions on the subject, add your list of other possible causes and possibly get myself checked out lol. I hate being in cars so I spend A LOT of time in the sun as it is, riding and walking. Sort of a catch 22 that one, would be good to  not feel the pain anymore...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version