The Darker Side > The Blood Track

The True Vampire

<< < (2/21) > >>

Muerte:
  I move that we sticky this thread, as a guide for those who feel they need to indentify themselves as vampires.  Not necessarily as a way to refute someones claims, but to get them to closely examine themselves before making such a claim.

--- Quote ---Great job, Bo... there is hope for the human race yet...
--- End quote ---

While I too agree he has done a great job, I think humanity as a race ran out of hope long, loooonnngggg, ago.  ( That is however just my opinion, and while I know it means very little in the big scheam of things, I can help myself in expressing it )

Moloch:

--- Quote from: Muerte on April 27, 2009, 09:20:51 AM ---  I move that we sticky this thread, as a guide for those who feel they need to indentify themselves as vampires.  Not necessarily as a way to refute someones claims, but to get them to closely examine themselves before making such a claim.

--- End quote ---

Seconded. I think this would be a great idea. However, I say we move it to Blood Track, and copy it to the Werewolf and Therian threads as well. This way, we can get all of the groups at once.

Muerte:

--- Quote from: Moloch on April 27, 2009, 09:57:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: Muerte on April 27, 2009, 09:20:51 AM ---  I move that we sticky this thread, as a guide for those who feel they need to indentify themselves as vampires.  Not necessarily as a way to refute someones claims, but to get them to closely examine themselves before making such a claim.

--- End quote ---

Seconded. I think this would be a great idea. However, I say we move it to Blood Track, and copy it to the Werewolf and Therian threads as well. This way, we can get all of the groups at once.

--- End quote ---

It would ofc have to be slightly modified to fit the other two catagories, and to be a little more politically correct (though lord knows I hate doing it) The heading would need to be changed, to satisfy forum decorum.  Something Like "So you THINK your a ......"  How about it Bo, you up to working something like this up?  You have done a great job so far.

Moloch, cann't you, as a Mod, make something like this happen during one of the weekly meetings?  ( Yes I know some of how mods work, and have thought of offering my services here, but I think there is still more I need to learn before I can stand before someone and say "Yes I know what I'm talking about" )

Moloch:
Ummm, as a MOD you say?? Um, no, I have not a been either a Guardian or a Moderator for some time. However... All one needs to do is bring his idea to a staff member's or Loki's attention, and it will likely be done.

As for PC-ing it up et. al. ... I loathe the very idea of such a thing! Part of this thread's power is its very lack of anything Politically Correct. As I say, with minor revisions to make it Board appropriate to each section, let its current form suffice.

Muerte:
My bad, I thought I seen a mod mark last time I looked at your prof.  I'll simple get in touch with Loki then.  And as to the PC portion, damn I thought I was cold, man you are a refreshing experience to say the least, guess living as a DoD troll for so long has even I a little tamer than I once was.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version