The Darker Side > The Blood Track

What's your favorite vampire movie after all ?

<< < (9/10) > >>

Muerte:

--- Quote from: Dodsengler_17 on April 21, 2010, 03:16:03 PM ---Well, Muerte,(I don't know how to grab your words and put them in my reply) I thank you for your advice and will do so. Like I said, I haven't really seen too many vampire movies or read too many books yet but I'm getting there.

--- End quote ---

In every reply there is a quote button at the upper right corner, I find this to be sufficient in making replies.

Muerte:

--- Quote from: Miyako on May 27, 2010, 06:45:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: Muerte on January 21, 2010, 06:37:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: LunarEc1ipse03 on January 19, 2010, 08:21:24 PM ---Queen of the damned, definitely one of my favorites.
--- End quote ---

Please.....PLEase....PLEASE tell me that you only have seen the movie and never have read any of the books.  Queen of the Damned a great movie??  The only thing they got right was the damn names, that's it, nothing else.  I don't mean to seem like a penis, but that movie just plain pisses me off.

--- End quote ---

thank you!! :doh: hollywood distorts and shuns anything realistic...they just dont do us justice  :|  whatever happened to reading books to pass the time? lol (the vampire lestat is a must  :-D )

books are your friend  <^>

--- End quote ---

I agree, The Vampire Lestat is a must read, as it gives a better insight to not only the Lestat char, but many other notable characters as well.  Another good read in the series is Memnoch the Devil.  Many interesting insights to be had there if one knows what they are looking for.

Night Energy:
I think is Underworld, Underworld evolution .

AWBrielle:

--- Quote from: Muerte on May 27, 2010, 10:03:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: Miyako on May 27, 2010, 06:45:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: Muerte on January 21, 2010, 06:37:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: LunarEc1ipse03 on January 19, 2010, 08:21:24 PM ---Queen of the damned, definitely one of my favorites.
--- End quote ---

Please.....PLEase....PLEASE tell me that you only have seen the movie and never have read any of the books.  Queen of the Damned a great movie??  The only thing they got right was the damn names, that's it, nothing else.  I don't mean to seem like a penis, but that movie just plain pisses me off.

--- End quote ---

thank you!! :doh: hollywood distorts and shuns anything realistic...they just dont do us justice  :|  whatever happened to reading books to pass the time? lol (the vampire lestat is a must  :-D )

books are your friend  <^>

--- End quote ---

I agree, The Vampire Lestat is a must read, as it gives a better insight to not only the Lestat char, but many other notable characters as well.  Another good read in the series is Memnoch the Devil.  Many interesting insights to be had there if one knows what they are looking for.

--- End quote ---

I've read them all, and I've talked with Anne Rice about them. She's really very open to discussion, and yes, Muerte, I'm in one-hundred percent agreement. I really enjoyed the perspectives of Memnoch. Vampire Lestat is my favorite of the series, though.

chaoticpsyche:
hmm Favorite Vampire movie.... ummm, I don't really have a favorite Vampire movie. Books yes, movie no... But My favorite would be the Anne Rice series. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version