Monstrous Books > The Monstrous Library

Dark Poems

<< < (4/5) > >>

ravinclaw:
I found a song I wrote along time ago, and never gave it any music, but here it is

chainsaw murder,
blood stained hands,
buckshot killer,
heavy metal bands,
burn and die and blead
and cry and
die motherfarker
die,

cold thick steal,
betwean the ribs,
twist the farkin blade,
crack of bone,
pain sureal,
what a price you paid

cleave the flesh,
 break the bone, 
die motherfarker die,

river of blood,
tides unturned,
cleave the flesh,
forever burn
forever burn,
burn no more
knock three times on the devils door,
knock no more,
kill the whore,
 cleave the flesh,
strip the bone,

say my farkin name,

thats about it, whadaya think?

Strife:
Omg that is very nice, i would ask to use that for my band but im not like that lol

Bravo i liked it very much

Kadesh:
 Loved it, ravin!! That was awesome! Perfect way to express your sentiment. :wink:

ravinclaw:
This is going to be one big blob of nothing, but here.                                                                                  This shield is wearing thin. Blood bound weapon from within. Forged of hate and new found sin. Born within. Ring the bell of deeds untold. Hope it holds. Gate so cold. Pain so old. All unfolds. Dead and cold. All unfolds. In the end pains we seek hold pleasures oh so dear.beyond the gate of hate, beyond the gate of fear. The answers in life we hold so dear, found in death are crystal clear.                                                                                               THE farkING END!! Get it??

ViciouslyMe:
Great work Ravin, really draws you into it. You know what I mean? Something you read, get so into it, and your surroundings sort of just fade away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version