Dead... And Not So Dead > Near-death experiences

how to provoke a NDE?

<< < (4/9) > >>

Strife:
hmm i dont see why you would want to have an NDE, why not try an astral projection or something? alot less risky  :-D lol

Andrea Warfare:
I heard from a friend in class if ya take dbt you get a euphoric feeling like that of birth/death.
I personally,will wait for death himself/herself to see for myself and don't wanna have an experience until I truly did nearly die to live another day. Life is for the living man.When I die,I'll be dead and that's that ghost or not death is something I do not wish to invoke

LeXtruX:
Ok, the problem has been solved, I told so in this thread earlier, but the subject seems to attract a lot of opinions.
Let me state that I'm not looking for a way to provoke a NDE anymore...
I'm trying to get the results through self-hypnosis and it seems to work, though I need to practise a lot...

I won't close the topic yet, unless a mod/admin thinks it's necessary, feel free to lock it.

All your opinions have given me a lot of information nevertheless so I thank you all ^^

KubeSix:
Good to see you won't try to commit suicide XD :roll:

Whitedrake:
wouldnt it be called grievous injury? i mean the point would be to have a NEAR death experience not actually finish.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version