Dead... And Not So Dead > Near-death experiences

spirit world

<< < (3/3)

Countess:
Dangers can vary depending on the method used for communicating. It is possible to communicate with the spirit of a specific person but it is very tricky & requires a level of skill. As for finding someone, this is also tricky. As previeously mentioned,  there are plenty of people who claim they can speak to spirits but most of them are unreliable at best. If I may be so bold, who are you trying to contact & why?

aakrant:
I picked EVP recordings.  it seems as if some person is speaking but it was not at all clear. Do you get clear EVP recordings
when you record it?

Countess:
EVP's have varying degrees of clarity. There are a lot of variables that can influence an EVP from this world & the other. If you have had success with the EVP so far, sticking with that method may be best. Make sure any & all electronics including things like microwaves are off/unplugged. Also, sounds from around your house may be picked up so trying for the quietest time of day would be best. Ask a question, give time for a response, ask a question, give time for response, etc. Once you have asked a few questions end the session for the day. I've always thought waiting a while before listening to the responses was a good idea just to let nerves/excitement settle. If you believe you pick something up & can understand some of it, have another person listen so they hear the question as well as what may be the resonse. If you have an idea of what is being said, don't ask the other person if that's what they hear. Let them listen & tell you.

aakrant:
Which instrument I should  use in this? through cassette recorder questions can not be asked only spirits can be listened.

Countess:
simple handheld recorder works. Speak the question out loud, allow for a response, ask another question. On play back you should hear your questions as well as any responses.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version