Dead... And Not So Dead > Near-death experiences

spirit world

<< < (2/3) > >>

markus:

--- Quote ---If you press record button of your cassette recorder in a quite place and you get sounds in it does it mean that the place in haunted.
--- End quote ---

No, not necessarily

--- Quote ---from wiki: EVPs (electronic voice phenomenon) are electronically generated noises that resemble speech, but are not the result of intentional voice recordings or renderings.

Common sources of EVP include static, stray radio transmissions, and background noise.
--- End quote ---

Some have claimed these sounds are of paranormal origin

I believe it can happen, hearing voices etc  cause I have done it and heard voice/s using digital recorders, but that does not mean the place is haunted, it takes more evidence than that

aakrant:
Is transcommunication with the spirit of specific person is possible.

matthew321:
You can talk to anyone or anything anywhere if you go to the right mediums. (by mediums I mean methods not people who title themselves mediums).... (I have no knowledge or experience that gives validity to the claims of mediums)

There are many mediums (as in methods not people) available to communicate. I would research some, (try a site like monstrous, rather informative and lacking of false truth. I would not try a site like monstrous I would stay with monstrous, any likes are just posers)

LeXtruX:
like markus said: if you record something it also picks up radiosignals and other transmissions from the ether... those can be heard through your speakers without recording too.
Don't jump to a conclusion of a haunted house but don't exclude it from the possibilities though

Also, as far as I can tell your not english but do try to use better grammar in your sentences, or even try to use translate.google.com for translating your sentences before posting...
because if you leave out interpunction and certain words we can't get the real meaning behind your questions...
but you can communicate with the spirits on different ways, don't try technology because older spirits can't use them...
But meditation, trances, dreams and a bunch more of methods can, if practiced enough, be used to communicate with spirits ^^

aakrant:
What Are the dangers in trans communication? What type of help you can take from spirits? Where can I get the person capable
of doing trans communication.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version