CryptoZoo > Sightings!

Do you think there is a Loch Ness Monster?

(1/9) > >>

The_Yeti2003:
I believe there is a Loch Ness Monster. I think it has been preserved in the clean waters for millions of years, there are two adults, every so often more are born, there are passage ways to other Lochs, and it is a dinosaur. Sound good?

monstr:
What about the other lake monsters ?

It is hard to believe that they manage to conceal !

I believe in Krakens but I have no idea about nessies

The_Yeti2003:
8)
Well maybe they are the same type of animals/dinosaurs......well creatures. What i am saying is maybe, just maybe the Lochs in Ireland are somehow connected. Get what i Mean?

silverphoenix:
I most definitely believe there is a Loch Ness Monster...

mothman182:
:mrgreen:  :arrow: i beleive that there is a loch ness monster and i don't care if anyone visits this site and sees my post and thinks that i am a nutter well maybe i am a bit of a nutter oh yess where was i ...oh yes all because there has nevere really been any hard evidence to prove the existance of nessie well maybe there is evidence but the gourvourment might destroy the evidence to hide the truth and maybe even scientists might stretch the truth to hide the facts and say that the mighty kraken is a giant squid they might know that the kraken is real and won't tell so the evidence is proberly destroyed and noone will know there could be dragons living in lakes. and my point is never trust science.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version