Monstrous Café > Mayday! Mayday!

Help!!

<< < (2/4) > >>

DeadlyMind9:
Im no kid im 17... i was just a lil hyper yesterday cuz I finally found others out there and im not suffering from lycanthropy. trust me I'd know.... so dont comment on such topics again.... No offense  :!:

sybon?:
you dont know lycanthropy guy  :? you have lycanthropy nya nya

DeadlyMind9:
No I dont because I hear that after you change your very achey and its painful and such and the day I woke up I sore all over. It felt like I had run on all fours. I know I have changed and my temperment is becoming more wolf-like but believe me I have studied lycanthropy quite alot and I do believe I do not have it. I believe these happenings are genuine!

maggot man:
You aren't a were. Real weres don't find themselves burdened with a sudden craving for meat,nor do they believe that they actually change into wolves on full moons.

Shadowling:
While it is clear that you do not believe, Maggot Man, Deadlymind9 clearly does. Regardless of whether he's really a were or not, we shoud nevertheless offer him advice. It's clear he thinks he's a were, and if he feels that some good advice would help him, than we should do just that. Personally, I'd recommend a good psychiatrist, but if Deadly feels that he requires some advice, state your opinions and then give him some advice.

-Shadowling

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version