Monstrous Café > Mayday! Mayday!

Help

<< < (2/7) > >>

Nina:
Oh yes, thats a good observation Countess, taking kittens could have triggered something, but why? Hm... this is really tickling my brain now :|

ravinclaw:
There are two good pieces of advice that will hold true to any paranormal event. The first has already been stated. Research. The other is documentation. Have her record the things going on. Believe it or not, I have seen these things stop all together just because someone is trying to record it.

Keap us posted, the more you can tell us the better.

Azurahn:
Definitely don't dismiss the kittens as being part of something here. There are times when links are established between the paranormal and mundane. It's the same theory as spirits attaching to objects, except they or it has decided to use a living thing to strengthen the link, for reasons like communication. Be cautious, never do anything alone, and never do anything without a form  of protection. I'd establish a spiritual link to someone or something just in case, as well.

TeteoInan:
There are all sorts of reasons the spirit or spirits could be coming to her, but Azzy is right. Tell her not to dismiss any idea or theory on the kittens just yet... and if any more events happen, that create any sort of unease, his point on creating a "link" to someone is a really good idea for safety. If you need more information on that, PM one of us and we'll give you instructions you can relay to her.
I'm more interested in where they were found...

But all in all, the advice about Research and Record is the best thing to start with, for sure. Always start with it, and continue it even if things become more intense.

Wolfman528:
Were all the kittens found in the same place? The location could mean just as much as the kittens thamselves. And I probably just repeated what Teteo said.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version