Monstrous Café > Mayday! Mayday!

She Has An Unwanted Guest

(1/7) > >>

TeteoInan:
A friend of mine has been living in this house of hers for about 8 years now, it was her Mother's, Grandmother's... When the kids have gotten old enough, the house gets passed to one of them and the parents move out to something smaller to avoid "Empty nest" syndrome. It's her 17 yr old son, a dog, herself and her husband.
Anyhow, there has NEVER been anything unusual that they weren't comfortable with. Maybe some random critter in the attic, or a trinket that ends up where it's not suppose to be every so many days or so. Maybe just a reminder that "hey, I'm here, still" and it's always been believed that it's a little girl that died of Cholera there. Always clockwork. She says 4 days would pass, and a figurine would be on the kitchen table, or the centerpiece of her coffee table would be on the dresser.

She sent me a message on FBook a few days ago and just started rambling about things going on in her house. We eventually both dismissed it as this little girl, because nothing "bad" had happened.
Last night, however, she calls me up and puts me on speaker phone. No idea what was going on, but I stayed quiet like she asked. I don't know, 5 maybe 10 minutes passed and I could hear what sounded like a little girl screaming, and then it sounded like she was in an Earthquake. So, I started asking her a bunch of questions.

Nothing was moved out of place the day it was suppose to be.
Almost immediately after sunset that day is when things started that were "strange". They heard a little girl scream, so she went upstairs to investigate while her husband tried listening to the neighbors on both sides. When she got upstairs, her door was shut ( which it never is ) and she couldn't open it. The other doors were normal but the bathroom door was wide open ( it stays shut so their dog doesn't get into the garbage or toilet ). She stood at her door and listened for awhile, then she heard crying, and the house started "vibrating".
She tried the door again, and it opened just fine. She saw nothing, felt nothing, and nothing looked out of place but the crying was still going on. So she called out, and asked if everything was okay. The crying stopped, and the house started "shaking". She asked if she needed to leave the room, heard nothing but the shaking had gone back to just a vibrating. So she left the room.
She had a nightmare that night, of a "deformed man beast" rampaging through the house, and terrorizing her dog and her son. In the dream, she kept seeing a little girl in reflective surfaces, reaching out and sobbing.

During the day, the house is peaceful except for her room. There's an "edgy" feeling to it, that makes her not want to stay there for very long. So she sleeps in the living room. Her husband has been in the habit of falling asleep downstairs at night when he gets off work, anyhow.
It's after Sunset that things happen. She is "not allowed" to go into her room, at night.

Last night, the reason she called to begin with, was because she got attacked and she believes her son did as well.
He went to bed early, because he'd been up playing videogames and had school yesterday. But he ended up running down the stairs, saying "oh s**t" over and over again. He looked her and apparently had a look of panic, and then he took a breath and went to the kitchen. She followed him, asked what was wrong, and he told her he had a dream about things "eating" him. A snake had his arm, hundreds of spiders had his legs. These are things he likes, things he wants as pets but he's having a nightmare of them eating him. He said when he woke up, he saw something at the foot of his bed that sortof looked like a jellyfish, and it lashed out at him. She checked where he said he felt the sting on his leg, and there were 3 ragged welts about 7 inches long.
She went upstairs to go to the bathroom, and decided to try her door. It opened just fine this time, with no problem whatsoever, but she was in there for only a minute or two before she heard the little girl scream and then a roar like how you hear the wind blowing against your window. She tried to leave, and something grabbed her arms, and started shaking her. The little girl screamed again, and she twisted away and ran out of the room.

That's when she called. She said the house was vibrating as she was dialing, and when I picked up the whole thing stopped.
I wasn't aware things could be heard from over the phone like that... but I listened to it, and when it stopped I had her place salt around the couch where her and her son were sitting, and told her to turn off anything they didn't need. Leave the lamp on if she wanted, and read a book or two. I told her to call me if it got worse. She didn't, but she sent me a message today and said she found something that looked like dried blood in the bathtub, and that she's worried things are going to get worse tonight.

I talked to my boss and the pastor of the church I work at, and they believe it's a Demon.
Unfortunately, the people around here that are suppose to be able to perform an exorcism want more money than my friend can afford, or they've been written off as scam artists.
I gave her a list of incense and herbs to try to see if this alleviates any of the issue, she chose Frankincense and Basil. I also showed her a couple different protective circles and how to set them if her or her son felt threatened. I guess it's a waiting game. If anything else continues tonight, I'm going to go over there with a couple of my students to try and see if we can't record anything of this and find out what's going on.

But, any ideas other than what I've got right now?

Nina:
That sounds like a trouble. Her room is a center of the anger? Little girl is trapped in the mirrors in her dreams, and there is a deformed man beast thing. First thing that I find a bit weird is that no one that lived there before them said anything about these sort of events if i got it right? If not, then it could be something that has been brought into the house maybe something old that they bought at the antique store? She can try praying with her friends, more of them is better. Salt is good, but only around the couch is too small to have effect other than keep them a safe place to sit on.  Iron in their pockets, under the beds. I dont have a feeling that burning incense could really help with this case, u say her son has physical wounds and marks, incense wouldnt work here other than help other things, like salt, iron, pray... Id recommend a medium come there and check it out, after that an exorcism, just in case, before it gets worse.

TeteoInan:
The incense and salt I suggested were for her and her family. I did forget the Iron, and she scoffed at the idea of praying.

I suggested the Medium to her, and she's going to make some calls. She said the only thing new in the house are some China dishes her mother gave her. Her Mother has never had a problem but she said she'll have the dishes looked into, anyhow.

I'm going to talk to her son, and see if he's messed with anything stupid lately and doesn't want to admit it. With the group that he hangs out with, it wouldn't surprise me.

Nina:
She can make any pray she finds protective, doesnt have to be a catholic one. Also, yeah, check her son, him being the only one that really got hurt, he would be a good place to start.

TeteoInan:
Any ideas what this thing could be?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version