Monstrous Café > Mayday! Mayday!

winging it, Ha!

(1/6) > >>

nick:
I'm going after something, to keep it away from my family, delete my profile or whatever you feel should do, I'm not stopping this time. God bless all of you be safe.

Nina:
OMG! What you got yourself into now Nick? We not deleting your profile dude, come back to us and tell us whats going on! Do you need any help or anything?

ravinclaw:
I dont remember you saying anything about something messing with you or your family.

If by chance you read this pm me. You dont have to do this on your own.

TeteoInan:
Don't be brash; Don't go in without knowing something about what you're up against. 
Don't be stubborn; If you need the help, contact a member here.
I would offer, but I won't be doing much helping except with words for quite awhile yet.
I wish you the best of luck. Come back and tell us about your experience.

AWBrielle:
Nick, removing this profile isn't really gonna do much in terms of whatever you're going after. I'll be honest, I went after something earlier this year,  myself. It's not like anything would need to read what you're writing here. If you want, you can send me a message, or any one of the above folks. No one's trying to stop you; we just want to help where we best can - so that whatever you are doing, you do successfully and safely. Let us know what we can do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version