Monstrous Café > Mayday! Mayday!

Kinda Scared

(1/5) > >>

MoonlitWind:
Hello, I’m just wondering about something and I’m not sure what to do about it.

I’m a female in my early 20’s and I see things. It only happens at night (not all the time) but when you’re in that ‘half-awake/half asleep’ stage. I will sometimes see a person or a black shape with red eyes in the corner of the room; sometimes it will make noises like scratching the wall or inaudible words and sometimes no sound at all. It can happen anywhere I stay so I know it’s not my house.

I’m never scared when this happens as I’ve had it all my life, but I am afraid of the dark and will have a panic attack if the lights go out. I’m otherwise happy, healthy and not stressed.

Now the reason I’m writing this is that something weirder than normal happened. I was asleep in bed when my boyfriend woke me. I asked what was wrong and he said he just couldn’t sleep and left the room to go watch some television. (He suffers from insomnia and this is not unusual for him.) I‘m used of it so I tried to get back to sleep. I then had a strange uneasy feeling and glanced over the covers. There were 3 shadows around the bed. Normally it wouldn’t bother me but this was different. I felt scared. I tried to tell myself ‘nothing’s wrong.’ But I kept getting more and more uneasy. I finally decided to get up and sleep with the big light on when my boyfriend came back. When I looked the shadows were gone and didn’t come back after that. This happened about 2 weeks ago.

Then about 2 nights ago I was staying over at my boyfriend’s again when I woke up with my heart thumping like someone had shaken me awake. My boyfriend was asleep beside me so I turned over and glimpsed a shadow near the door that slowly faded. It really freaked me out.

Could it be a sleep disorder? Or something else and is there anything I can do to prevent it?

Bane Bloodfang:
Well from my experiance in dealing with paranormal things. I'd say these shadows may not be good news- HOWEVER I'm not an expert. Have you spoken to them? If its a spiritual thing normal demanding that they leave you alone works. If not you could try cleansing, to which i'd get a spiritualist medium to do it- just to be sure its done properly.

I stress, i'm not an expert and I might be totally wrong but take it from me, you need to get this sorted. i'm part clairvoiyant and even I would be freaked by the feelings they're making you feel. TBH it sounds to me like you could clairvoiyant! and once this situation is cleared up perhaps you could look into developing this gift?

I really hope you get this cleared and if you need a friendly private word, just pm me, I'm all ears.

Love and light~

Thirteen:
This used to happen to me. All the time. To me, it came from stress

Are you stressed about anything?

Any spiritual trauma or negative energy?

Dark spirits are usually attracted to negative energy.

TeteoInan:
Thirteen and Bane said a few things to get you on the right path.

Consider the not so paranormal first: Are you on any medication? Is there a history of Nervous system issues in your family? How much stress have you been under, how many scary movies have you watched lately? How much research into Paranormal stuff have you been doing?

And onto the other, and seemingly more obvious conclusion: Shadow Beings.
We have a Monstropedia article on them: http://www.monstropedia.org/Shadow_people
It's a good place to start for some research.

Typically, Shadows feed off of people by creating the feeling of Fear.
So, one of the easiest methods to begin alleviating the issue is to surround yourself with positive things and energy. Don't show them Fear, hell try and convince yourself that they aren't even there.
You can use oils and incense to help. Things like Sage, Clove, Dragon's Blood, Basil...
Try a Google search on Positive Energy, Cleansing and Protection. You may find something else that appeals to you more.

One thing I will strongly advise against is communication with these things.
You can bring a Medium in... typically, they can and will advise you what to do next.

Hope this helps, please keep us informed.

MoonlitWind:
Thank you for all your replies. To be honest I thought I’d get laughed at. I'm not on any medication or under any stress, I love my job and have finished college. I don’t watch scary movies but I do love sci-fi. I don’t really read any paranormal books or that. Around here it’s considered ‘nonsense’.  I’ve had this going on since I can remember but it was never scary until recently. I think it might have something to do with my fear of the dark though.
I’m not usually afraid, I used to just ignore them really because there was usually just one. But when I saw three it scared me to be honest.

I think I’ll look into the cleansing rituals and any family illnesses and such before I consult a medium but I’ll let you all know how I get on. Thank you all for your help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version