Monstrous Café > Mayday! Mayday!

Need urgent help about a demon

(1/6) > >>

AlexeWinchester:
Greetings,

The case is a bit complicated. I have one of my close friends who is stuck with a demon living inside of him. The demon itself has a name, a past, and more importantly a totally different personnality. I know it's not my friend, since I talked to it while it was in control. My friend is really calm, happy go lucky kind of person, he would help anyone in need and would never want to hurt anything. He would apologize to the table if he bumped into one. However, when he is "controled" let's say, he turns into an overly violent person, he would kill for no reason if he could, humans or other demons (it already killed thousands of them, making him awfully strong), he claims he wants to (I don't want to enter in the details) really, really, really badly hurt others. And he would do it. Right now the host is having problems holding him back, it is taking more and more power and is nearly crushing him. It takes control way more often then it used to, before it was mainly at night, now it can be anytime during the day and night. Last time I talked to him was yesterday night. He openly challenged me to defeat it, since it is feeling sad its host is too weak to offer a real fight, and that I am myself a host (the demons I live with aren't dangerous to anyone).

The real problem is that if that demon manage to take fully control of its host, I know for a fact that it will go on a killing streak. And that I am already its first designed target for opposing it. Some people say it's caused by his quite moved childhood or a multiple personnality disorder. I can certify it is not, I had him checked and there's nothing of the kind. Since he was a child he could see monsters, demons (possibly from the Nightmares family), and he often had huge memory gaps, being in his bed a second and in the bathroom in the next, switching the lights on and off. He also told me about a huge, awfully warm hand pressed on his chest when he was younger, "pushing to grab my soul" as he said. That demon has always been with him since his birth, and I started seeing it often (more then once a week is considered often in this case) about a month and a half ago. I just miscalculated how long he could hold it back. He won't last long now, maybe a week, two if I'm overly optimist. Past that point, I will have to openly fight it since I'm the only one who could hold its own against it. Barely.

I have to tell where it occured. Well, anywhere actually. If my friend shows any kind of weakness it's going to take advantage of it and take over. Also, I counted 3 apparition in the last 2 days. I'm not the only one concerned, others have seen him switch to it but always thought it was just him being overly angry for no reason. I can see it's a demon though, I know him too well to mix the two. And not to mention, its only presence is a huge threat to everyone around him.

I mostly need to know if it would be possible to force it to leave the host. My first reflex was to kill it but by experience I know it's impossible. Exorcisms aren't an option either, we tried and nothing was effective, it just barely hurt it. Right now my only option is to force seal it into me and keep it there in order to win some more time. However, in the long run it would rip me apart. I need to know if there's any alternatives. Leaving it be isn't one. It would put many people in danger, even more then there is now.

Thanks in advance

Nina:

--- Quote --- Exorcisms aren't an option either, we tried and nothing was effective, it just barely hurt it.
--- End quote ---

There are only so many TRUE exorcists. Are you one of them? Or did you call a REAL exorcist to do it?

Bane Bloodfang:
I agree with Nina here. Have you sought -professional- help?

Nina:
If what you say is true, I gotta be very harsh on this one, playing Dean and Sam WINCHESTER will get your friend dead in no time ;)

AlexeWinchester:
I had three different Chiristian priests do it, then a Wicca ritual and another exorcist, that time from another religion I can't remember. I didn't do them myself. I'm far from being competent enough or stupid enough to try that myself.

As for the name, sorry for having the same as Sam and Dean. Blame my lineage.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version