Monstrous Café > Mayday! Mayday!

Needing help

<< < (4/5) > >>

Finrod852:
I told you before, I DO NOT ROLE-PLAY. I am very sincere at EVERYTHING I say. Now as for what the site owner said. I didn't know that. And don't go off telling me "well you should've gathered the facts" and all that crap! I read the most recent of posts and get with the times, and that's what everyone was doing, so I joined in. I can't just go back to reading 27,000,000,000 posts. Ain't nobody got time for that s**t! Now I do admit that you've been here longer and you obviousely know what the site is about. That's why I need to leave. You've taken all the fun out of everything. And why does it say "A safe haven for all monsters" anyway? If there are no such things, why is that the montra?

Finrod852:
And another thing, I'm going to use all the time I have left and gather all the monsters that still come to the forum and encourage them. Give them hope for a good future, andthere's nothing you can do to stop me.

Black_angel20:
You go man

Finrod852:
And for the record Jake, I do not whine. I complain. Now as I've said before I am perfectly sincere at everything I say on this site. Everything that comes out of my mouth (or fingers in this case) has meaning and is the absolute truth. I pretend at nothing. I haven't even "pretended" anything since I was like 10. And by the way, you DID recommend private messaging, silly. You told me that that was a better means of communication other than e-mail because you have so manny accounts and passwords and such. You'd remember that post if you hadn't erassed it. It used to be in the "Monstrous Creation Date?" topic.

Black_angel20:
You was right facebook banned me for a week and i have to wait alittle bit before i can sennd a message on here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version