Monstrous Café > Say It!

R.I.P. Monstrous

(1/1)

LeXtruX:
What in all that is righteous happened to this place...
I see the same topics come up EVERYWHERE... People "wanting to become weres" and discussions wheter or not P-shifting is possible or not being the most frequent ones... They show up in almost EVERY topic started, even the old and forgotten ones... Also the subject of Packs was quite frequent...
And most of the things said in these topics are monstrous (and I mean this in a very bad way)...

P-shifting: Unless you can provide physical evidence that you P-shift... It's impossible to do so... I've heard rare cases of people's eye colours changing... but growing teeth instantly when "shifting" and retracting once you turn normal again is, quite franctly, impossible...

Becoming a werewolf: Set aside all mythical mombojumbo about a man physically turning into a wolf... A werewolf is someone who's prime instinct resemble a wolf, feel better being in a group to tackle hardships, etc.

Which brings me to the next point of interest...

Packs: A pack is a group of wolves, or in this case humans, that work together for the purpose of survival... An Alpha male/female is usually the strongest member of the group, though this is not always the case, sometimes the most cunning gets the upperhand. To relate this to human subjects... A "pack" of humans would basically mean a group of people that work together to overcome their hardships... They work together to achieve a mutual goal and have bonds that surpass family by far... An alpha in these groups are usually those that take the most initiative, are intelligent, cunning and charismatic...
Having an "online" pack and being the alpha does not make this an actual pack where you are the alpha, this just means that you have an internet group of people with similar interest of makebelieves and you are just the founder, admin and ruler of that group... Having the bonds that come with being in an actual "pack" cannot be made over the interweb...

This place is getting worse every day and I'm still baffled to see myself still loging onto this site... I guess it's just false hope to see actual interesting topics, subjects/discussions pop up here... And where one states his findings with actual proof...

jordyn:
My specialties are religion and spiritualism, *shrugs I don't understand why so many young people try to deny their himanity...we're more powerful than any spirit, shape changer or witch...we make their myth and define their reality in this world.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version