Witches Brew > Dreaming

Physia

<< < (2/3) > >>

Dark Lord M:
I wouldn't describe it as animal like but its' body was very long. I did feel great evil coming from it, and I don't mean human evil. I mean otherworldly evil. My friend also described it as being evil; he also said that he saw it when walking around, but only in the corner of his eye. (I think he was just saying that...) Anyway, following her appearance in my dreams I had a series of nightmares with demonic like creatures and other monsters, but she was the most common I saw. She spoke most of the time, but only in a language I could only describe as gibberish and pig-swine.

Here is an artpad picture of what she looked like, just for a better visaul.

(If it says you need the lastest flash just click "Back" button.

Weirdelicious:
Do what I did, chasse it and tell it to leave you alone but be very convincing in your voice. I saw a creature similar to yours when I was a child, but strangely I was not afraid of it (strange because I was afraid of my own shadow  :| ), anyway I would play with it and it gave me toys or strange but fun little objects or creatures. (In my dreams of course but sometimes I would see it when I was awake.)

Dark Lord M:
Very odd indeed. Was it of differnt colors, or was did it look like mine. We always refered to it as being evil, yours sounds like it was nice. (Or it was tempting you.)

If it shows up again I'll do it. (If I realize its' a dream, I have a hard time with that.) I normally see her and others when traveling the astral plain.

Weirdelicious:
It was like made of black smoke, I could not see it's facial features. It was a nice creature I guess but one day it never came back  :cry: .

Dark Lord M:
Perhaps adead relative coming to see you, or a ghostly friend. This creature was smooth and sleek. Nothing smokey.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version