The Animal Within > The Otherkin & Therians

Things you should consider

<< < (3/4) > >>

Weirdelicious:
It is possible, you just have to find out for yourself! Of course, many therians will say that we are the "chosen ones" and that we are few, we come from there or there, we are here because of this or that or whatever but sometimes it's just to boost their ego. I am not saying that we are nothing special, just that none can claim anything. Nothing is sure, it's all theories and opinions...

Levinthross:
I think that some people although not therians n the true since can reflect more bestial like quaalities of the human race

Petling:
I don't know if I am a therian. I believe I might be "more" than normal, but I can't figure out what exactly that means. For a long time I thought I was just crazy like my oldest sis, (schizophrenia) but my Mom assured me imma not. I also think I might be depressed, or bipolar, but again, everybody just says imma lazy, not crazy. So I am sorta on this quest to find out about myself. (please don't laugh) I looked, & I don't fit any specific descriptions for mental unhealth, so I figured I might find answers here. I would appreciate any help you can give me. <=)

TheTerror:
well what about the shifting powers......you have to take in consideration that if other people can see you "shifting"

SherlawkDragon:
I came across this comic again earlier, and I thought it might be a good add, though it probably should be moved to the top, because it's somewhat important.
This is one of Orion's Theri-There's:

Obviously, the advice here is straightforward to admit your faults and what you don't know, and try not to fill the gaps in your self in with stuff that other people say or, as pictured, fiction and silliness.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version