Monstrous Café > Mayday! Mayday!

reocuring dream

<< < (8/8)

DarkkSandman:
i did send a private message. figured replying on his post might give me a better chance of getting ahold of him if he changed his profile

CrimsonLips:
I'm sure noone reads this topic anymore but i felt the need to contribute.

If you look up indigo children and prophetic dreams, they've all had similar dreams to you. Normal, everyday people all having dreams just like yours. Usually they see these black cloaked figures with very pale skin and purple eyes. They say that its modern times but there's fire everywhere, and it seems that while it's light out, that the light seems artificial, like the sun has been blocked out somehow by an artificial source.

The only thing I'm unsure of is the part where you said the cloaked figure was YOU. Maybe a doppelganger impersonating you?

elena gilbert13:

--- Quote from: SandralmenDarkk on August 22, 2008, 11:34:51 AM ---ok i have been haveing this dream since i was like 12 or 13 not entirely sure. sometimes i have it four times a week sometimes once a month so i would like some help with it or your opions on it if i can.

Basicly it's this guy in a cloak he  has a sword and he is walking through this town. modern day town. house to house person to person he begings kiling everyone.  within an hour the entire town is dead. and most of the town is on fire. then it seems that only one person is alive well sorta. he has alot of cuts and has lossed a s**t load of blood. basicly he is dead but he doesn't submite to it yet. he is on the ground and grabs the guys cloak by doing this he reveils the guys face and its my fave its me except my eyes are purple. then i wake up

is it just a dream? doesn it mean something? tell me what you know think or your opion. i would greatly aprciate it

--- End quote ---
my dreams are almost the same!!  it's a guy in a black cloak but it's in a 60's building, the second dream i had was the same guy, in a building but it was in the 1800's and the third one, the same guy but it was happening in 2017!!!!!  it's scaring the s**t outta me!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version