Witches Brew > Dreaming

Nightmare 911

<< < (2/9) > >>

Kadesh:
 OK... Woke up from a nightmare this AM. It wasn't scary so much as it just plain freaked me out. I was at church and the pastor called me up front because he wanted to talk to me. He put his arm around me in a friendly manner, but them he took his hand lower and put it on my leg. My bare thigh, to be exact. And he had ahold of my shoulders in such a way that I was trapped there; I couldn't move his arm or hand. I asked him several time to move his hand because it was making me uncomfortable. He just acted like he didn't hear me. Finally I said "get your farking hand off my leg." And he looked at me like I was satan and just laughed at me. Finally, somehow, I was able to get away from him and I went back to my seat. I was completely disgusted.. that kind where you're not grossed out, but you feel dirty.. violated. He followed me to my seat and kept trying to get closer to me.. trying to touch me. I finally flipped out and got up and ran out of the church. Again.. he followed me. I couldn't see my car anywhere at first, and then he was behind me and I saw my car behind him. He kept coming toward me, trying to get closer.. I had my keys out and the only thing I knew to do was try to use them as a weapon. Any time he'd get even remotely close to me, I'd slash at him with my keys. At this point in the dream, I knew I was in trouble. I was sobbing because I knew no one was going to come help me; that I was on my own and I was screwed because I couldn't defend myself. I woke up just after realizing that.. and I was scared.

Any thoughts on this would be very helpful. Thanks.

Nina:
A horny, maniacal priest????

:-o :-o :-o

Girl, this is above my knowledge!!!

But scary!

ImmortalKain:
PM sent.

Kadesh:
 Thank you, dear. You'd be surprised how much that really did help me.  :-*

TheTerror:
ok I had one

I was at my house, and the dog started barking. So I walked outside to see what was wrong and somehow my dog got out, but she wasnt barking anymore ....in fact her whole head was gone. I started to scream but couldn't and I ran to get back inside but the door was locked. After that I got this chair and tried to break a window but it turned into a camera. I then ran to my car, I got in it and closed the door, the radio started playing and I couldnt breath. Then the TV turned on and it showed my parents,mate,daughter, and dog dieing. Then it said it was my fault ( the radio) and it started laughing then I was falling, and falling, and then I hit some spikes but I wouldnt die even though there was tremendos pain then a girl came up and asked me if I hurt myself. I said yeah but not on purpose. She said "do it again I didnt feel it" and she started to laugh and then shot Nina(I have no idea where she came from or the gun) and then I woke up crying

Help?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version