Witches Brew > Dreaming

LUCID DREAMS

<< < (12/12)

Ryobi:

--- Quote from: oldbill4823 on September 14, 2009, 12:01:37 AM ---At this point ryobi i award you the babel fish medal for services to universal translation.

--- End quote ---

As babel fish is such a shyte translator ima think you're making fun of me Raz gawsh, you git...

Not too mention OldBill is a lovely man with many pretty, cohesive words at his disposal ^.^

Kadesh:
 I have to correct something I said earlier... I don't realize I'm dreaming in the entire dream. It's only after I do that split-second wake up and fall right back in.

I had another one last night. I've had this dream before, but there were certain things that changed. In this dream, I got shot and when I woke up, I was still in pain. I had to check in the bathroom mirror to see if there was a mark. I could put my finger on the exact spot... it didn't hurt to push, but it hurt in general.

I want to sleep more so I don't have to think as much, but I have such trouble sleeping.. and when I do sleep, I seem to have these disturbing dreams or outright nightmares. I'm getting to the point where I don't want to fall asleep anymore.

MrMystery:
@ Ryobi
Damn. I felt exactly same as you! The feeling like you are falling. Especially when i die in my dream. Btw, nice display pic.

@Kadesh
Lol... It happened to me before. But luckily my dream is not really realistic. I just can remember where i got hit then when i woke up and check... It indeed hurt a bit.

K... I remember someone post about when you die in a dream, you die in reality. Are you serious?? Damn! I dream that i die a several times before. 1 of the dream was i was a monk and i was in a bank(i don't know for what reason), a robbery happened. I tried to reason with the robbers. Instead of listening to me, i felt a sound then something hit my head. Hard. I can feel i fell down and it really feels i was really dead. The eyes looking at floor and shoes moving around. Then there was silent and black stuff cover my vision.

mun bee:
Hello,
Does anyone know various herbs that can be used to enhance lucid dreaming and memory recall?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version