CryptoZoo > Sightings!

Horny Ape-Women Seduce Human Men

(1/13) > >>

Mr. Kreepy:
Taken from Cryptomundo

"A sensational incident took place in the Chegemsky Gorge of the Northern Caucasus. Researchers found evidence to prove the existence of Bigfoot in the area. Local residents say that Yeti females – people refer to these weird creatures as the Almasty – come into contact with humans and even attempted to have a sexual intercourse with local men."

Full article here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know, I'm a man who can see beauty where others see ugliness, but...But there's a limit to that. Even the Kreep himself wouldn't try and make it with a creepy, furry ape-thing. ICK. UGH. BLECH.
Excuse me for a moment, I need to go gouge out my mind's eye. yuck.

oldbill4823:
Ok but what if you'd had a few whiskies, there was soft lighting, you could just see a touch of her suspenders, and sade was playing on the cd player.
Bet you would then.

bridigid:
ok now...Sade?

much more like the wonders of Barry White...

But in seriousness, it is great to know
that there are standards
in the World of The Kreep...

xxooxx
B

Rainbow:
I have to tell you OB, I don't think Kreepy is so nuts. We all know he is kinda of crazy (like all of us) and that he likes mutants and mad science. But I don't think he would do it. Not even for research.

Mr. Kreepy:

--- Quote from: oldbill4823 on January 14, 2009, 09:25:38 AM ---Ok but what if you'd had a few whiskies, there was soft lighting, you could just see a touch of her suspenders, and sade was playing on the cd player.
Bet you would then.
--- End quote ---

You rotten old rascal. :laugh:
I doubt even with the sleek, sensual music of Sade and a few notches above the legal limit of whiskey in my system would I go for an ape woman. :laugh:

--- Quote from: bridigid on January 14, 2009, 09:51:32 AM ---But in seriousness, it is great to know
that there are standards
in the World of The Kreep...
--- End quote ---

So it surprises you that I have standards?
GEE THANKS, BRIDIGID. :x

--- Quote from: Rainbow on January 14, 2009, 09:54:14 AM ---I have to tell you OB, I don't think Kreepy is so nuts. We all know he is kinda of crazy (like all of us) and that he likes mutants and mad science. But I don't think he would do it. Not even for research.
--- End quote ---

Calm thyself, Rainbow. As much as I appreciate the support OB was only joking. 'Twas a cruel joke, but it's what I deserve for dishing that sort of thing out all the time anyway. :laugh:
But I must say...You mention the research potential of doing the nasty with a furry half-simian beast, and that got me thinking. Would I really turn down that opportunity for information? I know I'd do an alien, and maybe even a lizard-woman, but an ape? I don't know...?

Anyway.... :focus:

I wonder what sort of purpose it would serve for those creatures to seek a partner outside of their species. That seems pretty unusual to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version