Monstrous Café > Mayday! Mayday!

Shapeshifting

(1/5) > >>

DarkMoonRising:
Hi evrybody i'm quite new to this but i have a question.
Last night i tried to shapeshift it was my first time i followed the steps i found on the monstrous site.
So this is what happend:
I took a few deep breaths and tried to calm my mind.
My head started to jump around like it said on the site.
i tried to concentrate on wolfs and so..
Untill this i have the feeling i was awake all the time then evrything is kinda blurry
i saw this room (a bit like an indian tent, with wooden chairs and yellow and red drawings on the wall)
the next morning i woke up i had the feeling it was all a dream (seeing the room)
i don't know what it is, a dream? or reality? i heard it takes alot of energy so maybe i fell asleep after seeing the room..
(i saw the room for about 2-3 seconds)
the morning after i also smelled raw meat and blood.. while it was standing in the fridge..

i hope someone can help me!!

ravinclaw:
I cant offer much help to you on this question, I havent read what ever it was you read.

but I thought I would welcome you, and let you know you are not alone, many of us are still trying to find our way, we will help when we can, and offer suport when we cant,

and in my case, make you laugh as often as I can,
and probably piss you off from time to time,
but anyway, welcome, get to know some of us, there is much wisdom to be had, and many friends to be made.

DarkMoonRising:

--- Quote from: ravinclaw on June 20, 2009, 01:54:22 PM ---I cant offer much help to you on this question, I havent read what ever it was you read.

but I thought I would welcome you, and let you know you are not alone, many of us are still trying to find our way, we will help when we can, and offer suport when we cant,

and in my case, make you laugh as often as I can,
and probably piss you off from time to time,
but anyway, welcome, get to know some of us, there is much wisdom to be had, and many friends to be made.

--- End quote ---

Thx for the nice welcome,
i was a bit afraid of that, it's oké that you can't help but thx anyway!!

onishadowolf:
First off welcome. Now I don't have any personal experince with this. But I can still help with what I can. What you described sounds like started a meeting with your animal spirit and could not finish. Try it again and see what happens.

Moloch:
Interestingly enough, there's an excellent story that you should read that will help you on your journey. It's called "The Monkey's Paw". I suggest that you read it soon, very soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version