Dead... And Not So Dead > The Dead and the Undead

Zombies

(1/2) > >>

Carlos:
Please fell free to post anything about zombies here as there is no infomation on them and I personal know very little about them.

CMontar:
Well, from what I hear, they are usually raised by someone, (called a bokkor or something in some cultures), usually a practicioner of voodoo, and are used to complete various taskings. I think they also like to eat flesh/raw meat. That's about all I know.

Zombie Lord:
Well if u want to know more about them theres a awesome web-site I know of its pretty kool! www.fleshrot.com I think zombies are awesome! :twisted:

Lucky Luciano:
Many people, including this guy I once knew who practiced voodoo (but not the evil variety called hoodoo) say that real zombies are violent criminals in some parts of Haiti who are given a potion as a punishment.  The potion is a mixture of poison from a blowfish and some sort of plant, and it makes the person brain dead in a way that he or she is completely compliant to orders and is walking with their head down.

arien:
ok im sure every one hear should know what a necromancer is now a zombie is usually raised by a necromancer most necros summon spirits only high lvl or more exp'd necros can summon a zombie i know one person who can not many

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version