Monstrous Café > Say It!

Curious - Who believes they aren't human?

(1/17) > >>

GlassCities_:
Okay, so I've been reading the forums and I've noticed a lot of people believe that they are some
kind of supernatural being / not human - A lot of people believe they are werewolves or vampires.
So, what do you guys believe you are, and how do you know for sure? And do you believe the majority
of people are faking it? :) Just curious.

Countess:
Most of the people on this forum will tell you they are human but happen to also be a vamp/therian. Neither is solely a supernatural being. In my opinion it's somewhat like being any other group "outside the norm" almost all are born a vamp/therian & come to realize it at some point in life. I don't think anyone on here seriously thinks they are an immortal being from beyond the grave. Some people may have "inhuman" abilities such as better hearing, site, smell, abilities to see/har/speak to the dead etc. those abilities don't make them not human just diffrent.

Fatass:
I'm very pale, I thrive in darkness, and human food does nothing for me. That's why I believe I'm a mushroom.

KubeSix:

--- Quote from: Fatass on February 20, 2010, 09:44:54 PM ---I'm very pale, I thrive in darkness, and human food does nothing for me. That's why I believe I'm a mushroom.

--- End quote ---

Oh wow that made my day. I didn't expect that last sentence...

I think most vamps and weres/therians are aware they're still human. Like countess said, even those who have abilities that are either superhuman or just above average are just... above average. :-P

Lupus:
I dont think faking being a therian is something everybody would do here. Yeh , there are some people who essentailly troll and ruin the forums by claiming to be a werewolf , etc. Been quite a few of those lately.

Im therian , but i know im human. Thats what the mirror shows.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version