Monstrous Books > The Monstrous Library

so, ya want a succubus

<< < (2/2)

KubeSix:

--- Quote from: Raziel on April 06, 2010, 03:41:58 PM ---Satan has no claim to those that have lost their humanity. He is not the master of the soul. and a soul who has lost itself is slave only to those that bind it.

To redeem these creatures, the anime makes use of psycopomps dressed in black hakama. named shinigami or "death gods".......... which technically they are not. But then Western and eastern views on divinity are rather distinct from each other.

--- End quote ---

Some Hollows are sent to Hell, though.

And I read somewhere shinigami (the true mythical death gods, not the Bleach version) are rather recent in Japanese culture, an influence of the Western world. I'll look around for that, it was probably Wikipedia, knowing my lazy research habits...

Raziel:
Oh yeaH! i forgot about that episode............

It was number 2 right?

Ah well.... so much for the satan has no claim part.

jordyn:

--- Quote from: Raziel on April 06, 2010, 03:41:58 PM ---A hollow in relation to the anime "Bleach" Is a soul who has been consumed by the chains that they carried in life and is now a creature who eats other lost or burdened souls to sustain itself.

They are depicted by a masked inhuman though partially-humanoid creature, which is the equivalent of an unbound poltergeist to being a walking natural disaster.

They have a distinguishing characteristic. A hole in the center of their chest to represent that they have lost their heart, or humanity.

I mentioned them in response to the mark inflicted by the succubus.

Satan has no claim to those that have lost their humanity. He is not the master of the soul. and a soul who has lost itself is slave only to those that bind it.

To redeem these creatures, the anime makes use of psycopomps dressed in black hakama. named shinigami or "death gods".......... which technically they are not. But then Western and eastern views on divinity are rather distinct from each other.

:focus:

And i would love to read the full version. Moloch has desensitized me to such things so i swear i won't get turned on and or puke. :-D

--- End quote ---

wow, i wasn't aware of the story line, muerte is quite correct in this situation.  i've heard the name mentioned but have never watched it, i actually haven't watched any anime in a very long time, the last one was vampire princess miyu, we won't discuss legend of the overfiend.   <^>

that's a universal theme that i have no disagreements with. :)

Muerte:
  You should maybe check it out then, pleanty of access to the episodes on Youtube.  I have to add that Kenpachi Zaraki is my personal facorite Shinigami.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version