Monstrous Café > Mayday! Mayday!

Possession and hunting

(1/5) > >>

Belle:
I was possessed and had to get an exorcism. Since that happened I've been wanting to become a demon hunter. I dont really know how a person becomes a hunter which is why I came here. If there are any hunters on here or people who know about hunting please let me know. I'm really serious about this.

KubeSix:
This seems like a thread for Carden... Where'd he go...? Carden, get in here!

You'll find a few people here who know a lot about demonology, some others have basic knowledge of demons for lurking around these parts for too long and sometimes a hunter comes along.

I'm not one myself, though. I can, however offer a bit of advice: learn as much as you can about demons first, study your lore from good sources, obviously, and most importantly, don't do anything reckless. Make sure you know the nuts and bolts before rushing in with your salt and your books. That means, know your limit and don't go beyond it until you've pushed it further with practice. But I shouldn't have to tell you that if you've been possessed once before, you've already got your feet wet, so you know what it's like.

LeXtruX:

--- Quote from: Belle on April 23, 2010, 03:38:11 PM ---I was possessed and had to get an exorcism. Since that happened I've been wanting to become a demon hunter. I dont really know how a person becomes a hunter which is why I came here. If there are any hunters on here or people who know about hunting please let me know. I'm really serious about this.

--- End quote ---
Damn girl, 3 topics for the same question???? talk about overkill...

LeXtruX:

--- Quote from: Ladygriffin on April 24, 2010, 03:14:26 AM ---"Third time pays for all" or how does the saying go?   :lol:

--- End quote ---
3rd time's the charm I think it was...
But she made 3 topics with the same question on 1 day before anyone could reply to one of them...
I want to say: give up your dream of hunting demons, they are hard to find and harder to expell...
You say it urself: you had exorcism done upon you, so that's a no-go for hunting demons... you're too weak, they'll just take controll again...

LeXtruX:

--- Quote from: Ladygriffin on April 25, 2010, 05:32:17 AM ---Maybe she misses the demon?  :?

--- End quote ---
let me tell you smth about the human mind: in a lot of cases when someone has went through smth terrible (in this case being possessed) they turn out to be the ones that help others in similar situations... like someone that got abused becomes a psychiatrist or social worker or things like that...
They feel the need to help out others that are going through the same thing as they went through and because they got through it the feel the need even more because they deem it unfair not to help out those people

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version