Dead... And Not So Dead > The Dead and the Undead

Zombie apocalypse – where would you prefer to be?

<< < (2/10) > >>

Lupus:
Been through this for what seems like a thousand times for this subject. In the wilderness , because there will be few infected. Unlike cities...

Muerte:
  I am in agreement with Matthew, in fact I have the perfect place picked out.  Mat I will P.M. the site, infact, you should be within 3-4 hours of it.

matthew321:
This is being discussed via P.M. I do like the location. It so so perfect because of its flaws. They are what I would call acceptable flaws that can be made up for. Since we always strive for perfection and never obtain it this is close enough.

I am about 6 hours away from it but dammit if a pandemic arizes I can make it in two hours. Screw the damn speed limit!  :gun:

AEUBERTI:
It's not a matter of hunkering down until the government solves the problem or it just get away(like night of the living dead)  It's a matter of getting me and my people as far away from major population centres as possible and thriving in a new order.  May have to kill a few zombies, probably have to fight off other survivors (but hopefully we can unite with some of them)

matthew321:
AEUBERTI what if the government is the problem? What would you do if the government is responsible in some way for the zombie pandemic? What kind of solving would you expect from politicians now days? All I have seen them do is avoid taking a stance and jump head first into a pool of money. They will run and the problem will not be solved.

If the government is going to solve the problem then why run away? Why fight off other survivors if the government has it covered?

Don't depend on the government, depend on you and your bullets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version