The Animal Within > The Otherkin & Therians

Side effects on eating habbits.

<< < (9/10) > >>

Omnipotent:
Wonder if u can get allergic to peanuts and such while eating it. You know, not being allergic but become allergic.

I'm sorry for the person who has... o_O

Omni.

Kadesh:
 I have very severe allergies.. but I can eat all foods just fine. However, I also have asthma ... and because of that, I can't eat peas. For some reason, I choke on them. wth is that all about?????

Petling:
No clue, but I love to occasionally eat those.

Wait, I think it's cuz when you have asthma your throat is swollen? Or something like that? My nephew had breathing problems when very young.

Kadesh:
 Your bronchial tubes swell during an attack... but normally, nothing is swollen. Unless you're really screwed up like I am and have severe allergic reactions to medications... then all sorts of fun things happen. I just know it's not all in my head because my dad has the same problem. It would be interesting to find out if my little brother has the same problem...

Vince_03:

--- Quote from: Petling on August 10, 2008, 07:51:42 PM ---We used to have these huge calcium chewable tablets for the goats on our farm. I loved to eat those things, they tasted like candy.

--- End quote ---

goats are tasty....   :-D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version