The Darker Side > The Blood Track

MTV looking for a monstrous vampire

(1/5) > >>

Loki:
My name is Lauren and I\'m a Casting Associate Producer for MTV.  I\'m currently working on a new show that will be about real, modern day Vampires.  For the show we are seeking a \"Vampire expert,\" who would essentially be the voice of the show.  I found the extensive research done for vampires.monstrous.com to be very impressive, and was wondering if one person or many people contributed.  If there is anyone on your staff who\'d consider themselves to be Vampire expert and would like to get in touch with me, please give them my work email address: Lauren.O\'Connell@mtvnmix.com

Good acknowledgment that we are the best site about vampires ... If anyone is interested among the vamp here on the monstrous forum, please get in touch ...

daskoter:
Wow, that's really cool stuff. One helluva pat on the back. Too bad I know squat about modern day vampires. Ah, well.

Raziel:
Think we should let her see the forum?  To maybe give her a few ideas ?^_^

Pretty cool Loki, Wonder who our Vamp expert is here though. what we have is speculation mostly........Right?

Omnipotent:

--- Quote from: Raziel on June 27, 2009, 09:22:21 AM ---Think we should let her see the forum?  To maybe give her a few ideas ?^_^

Pretty cool Loki, Wonder who our Vamp expert is here though. what we have is speculation mostly........Right?

--- End quote ---

Speculation.. Speculation.. Nothing is really certain so whatever we can gather up is hardly ever accurate but to a degree where it becomes acceptable by majority of the members on these forums i guess?

Anyway, I'm not even sure myself who's the biggest vampire know it all. I'd guess Nina whom i think isn't with us anymore would be a nice little candidate or i could be wrong.
Moloch maybe? Hah. Not me at least, please no. Leave me out of this.. i don't even like vampires. *cough*

Omnipony.

Raziel:
So who got hired?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version