MonsterVision > Monstrous Film-making

Directors X)

<< < (4/4)

Loki:
Personally, I only liked the first album (White Zombie) and the first movies .... Both Halloween were  a great disappointment. I think RZ met his limits ...

ravinclaw:
I liked the holloween movies, but its a huge chance for anyone to change a character so well known....and loved by many. But the new Mike Meyers sort of..... just felt right, to me. Like a step in the right direction.

ViciouslyMe:
I enjoyed the 1st Halloween, never got the chance to see the 2nd one. Still, I do agree that the new Mike Myers felt right. He was a lot more threatening.

confused_mystery:

--- Quote from: ravinclaw on May 02, 2011, 06:33:07 AM ---I dont think Zombie is going to crash or burn anytime soon and there are two very good reasons. For one thing, in my opinion his music never did. Every new album was just as good or better than the last. And he isnt in it for the money. He has a true pasion for horror. I believe he would rather lose money to make a great movie than make money to create a bad one, thats probably why he turned down the blob. Just my opinion though, time will tell.

--- End quote ---

oh thats rare to find

now y'all are wanting me to see the 2nd halloween.. or maybe i have seen it, well i don't remember

and Loki how was halloween a disappointment to you ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version