Aliens, ETs and UFOs > Sightings!

Mysterious Formation in the Baltic Sea Revealed by Sonar Images

(1/3) > >>

Ladygriffin:
Treasure hunters in the Baltic Sea might have found Han Solo's latest hideout.  :lol:

Sonar images of the bottom reveals an object that looks suspiciously like the Millenium Falcon.

Read about it in The Telegraph: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8676630/Star-Wars-Millenium-Falcon-spotted-at-bottom-of-Baltic-Sea.html

drakes-_hand:
THIS JUST IN wookies have taken over the planet that's right planet of the wookies that would be the most awesome movie ever, :-o 8-) :-D

davidn13:
Planet of the wookies? Oddly, not the worst movie title I've heard.
Although you'd have to fight George Lucas for the rights.

AWBrielle:
@drakes-_hand, from your posts, I just need to ask - do you enjoy trolling? You're funny, but. Just wondering.

@LG that is AWESOME. I'm moving to the Baltic Sea.

matthew321:

--- Quote from: drakes-_hand on August 05, 2011, 03:42:17 PM ---THIS JUST IN wookies have taken over the planet that's right planet of the wookies that would be the most awesome movie ever, :-o 8-) :-D

--- End quote ---

Not sure how you can say that, it is quite obvious the wookies have crashed. So our potential, enemy invading force is at the bottom of the ocean. Ideally they will drown and we will win this war with zero causalities.

I am able to understand why someone would interpret that picture in a reference to star wars.  There is indeed a similarity in shape.

That was interesting, thanks for sharing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version