Monstrous Café > Mayday! Mayday!

Identification or Explanation

(1/5) > >>

DarkenedMind:
So I have seen these canines for a while now: a black one and a white one. They've been watching me for a couple years now and whenever I look at them for longer than a second they disappear. I've had a few dreams involving them, but not many. They seem to prefer the form of wolves, but have actually approached me as two different dogs: the black one was a pitbull that cornered me but did nothing but bark snarl and keep me there for a while. The white one was a large long white furred dog that approached me one day in what seemed like a good attitude. It stuck around for a while then ran off. My friend has seen them before and on a couple occasions was used as a medium to communicate. I have tried looking for things like this but I've had trouble. If someone can help in any way, please do. If you read this, I appreciate it.

jordyn:
There are many different things it could be...look into animal symbolism. A pyranese could be the fuzzy white one, the pitbull is pretty obvious. With the cirrent state oof the economy there are a lot of strays and my newf requires a huge truck chain and a whole mature lilac bush to keep on the yard. Dogs can be quite the houdis, if they want.  Dreams are a whole different world. My neighborhood has some strays we see a couple times a month. A huge lab, smaller hound and a mutt.

DarkenedMind:
I've only seen either dog once each, but they now follow me as wolves and disappear shortly after I look at then for about 1 second. They are everywhere I go.

aliannanerakon:
it might just simply be two sprits from beyond the veil. they might have taken an intrest in you. do they folow you at the same time or seperately?

DarkenedMind:
It varies. Sometimes the black one follows me, sometimes, it's the white one, and sometimes it's both. I see them both at the same time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version