Apocalypse Soon > The End

Need for a new eschatology

(1/3) > >>

Loki:
Eschatology (from the Greek ἔσχατος, Eschatos meaning "last" and -logy meaning "the study of") is a part of theology and philosophy concerned with the final events in the history of the world, or the ultimate destiny of humanity, commonly referred to as the end of the world.

Every religion has its eschatology and it is no wonder that most of them include monsters. It is why we believe at Monstrous that monsters will be eventually released when the End is coming. The purpose of this section is to gather all those concerned by the Apocalypse and design strategies for survival.  2012 is a popular date and it is only 4 years ahead .... Where do you think you will be in 2013 is a question that everybody should ask ....

Nina:
Ahhh, Loki, you kick right where I like it.... 

I dont know where Ill be, but one thing is for sure, the best way to survive, or at least have best chance to, is learn the military guide front page to last.

Muerte:
The current plan is to be stationed at FE Warren AFB in Cheyenne WY, right where I am at this moment.

Raziel:
REMEMBER ME MUERTE! 8stands infront of teh apocalypse*

Andrea Warfare:
I'll be laughing at all the death fearing idiots who believed that the world's going to end in 2012.
Don't you get it?
When the world ends,its going to creep up and bite us in the ass!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version