Faeries, The Fay & The Hidden > Subterranea

The Faerie location

<< < (3/5) > >>

Nikos:
i dunno what your heard, but i heard they live in ya head :mrgreen:

M Sidhe:

--- Quote from: bluemoon567 on November 08, 2006, 01:27:42 PM ---much like any other species, they have the ability to roam about the world, but it is my own personal opinion that they prefer places that are more natural like forests or even nature parks.

--- End quote ---

They are considered nature spirits, so obiviously they'll be walking around natural areas and not cities. And don't call them species, they're not animals. They're higher beings then you and I.

PhoenixWings:
I think faeries live in a place called Avalon(which is the popular name for the place between earth and heaven, or earth and hell) and sometimes they are often called fallen angels. It's cute ^^ but I believe it's because they weren't good enough for heaven, like someone stated above.

M Sidhe:
This is true, there are many theories that they are fallen angels, but weren't bad enough for Hell. Avalon is actually a kind of Otherworld, not nessiciarlly Heaven, but the Otherworlds would be my next choice if I died.

vampyr:
I read and I guess this is the place I most stick with, but I believe they live in The Invisible World. It's all around us but most of us can't see it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version