The Darker Side > Human Monsters

Name a Serial Killer (new or old)

(1/22) > >>

Muerte:
  The purpose of this thread will be to educate the community about both well know and not so well know Serial Killers/Monsters, I will start by naming Albert Fish, and attaching a web link with some info on my Serial Killer/Monster.  Let us not limit ourselves to just American Monsters either, we have many members from all around the world, so lets see what (or whom) we can dig up shall we.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish.

Make me proud Ladies and Gentlemen.  Oh, and to make it all the more intereesting, list one reason why you consider your example a monster.  I.E.  Albert Fish was both a child molester and a cannibal.  Seems he liked young and tender meat.

Asmodai:
I know of Fish. He was a kindly looking old man and went into lenght about the childrens butts.

My murderer is Jerry Brudos. He had a foot fetish and photographed his dead victims in poses and kept some in his garage with his wife completely unaware. He was also known as the lust killer. Look him up

Strife:
hmm i will go with Ed Gein, that man would kill people then he would skin them and wear there skin over his, his furniture was made out of his victoms flesh

KubeSix:

--- Quote from: Strife on September 17, 2009, 05:46:45 PM ---hmm i will go with Ed Gein, that man would kill people then he would skin them and wear there skin over his, his furniture was made out of his victoms flesh

--- End quote ---

I read about him last year:

--- Quote from: Wikipedia, quoting from "A True Necrophile" by Katherine Ramsland ---Searching the house, authorities found:

* Four noses
    * Bone fragments
    * Nine death masks
    * A bowl made from a skull
    * Ten female heads with the tops sawed off
    * Human skin covering several chair seats
    * Pieces of salted genitalia in a box
    * Skulls on his bedposts
    * Organs in the refrigerator
    * A pair of lips on a string,

Some neighborhood children, whom Gein occasionally babysat, had seen or heard of the shrivelled heads, which Gein offhandedly described as relics from the South Seas sent by a cousin who had served in World War II. Upon investigation, these turned out to be human facial skins, carefully peeled from cadavers and used by Gein as masks.

[...]

Shortly after his mother's death, Gein had decided he wanted a sex change. He created a "woman suit" so he could pretend to be a female.

--- End quote ---

Seems like a nice guy :-P

Strife:
very lol, so you got any killers to add kube?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version