Author Topic: Enochian Magic  (Read 10027 times)

matthew321

• Great Master
  • Fate Is Earned Not Given
Re: Enochian Magic
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2010, 11:00:34 PM »
Confused_Mystery I believe that is a horrible use of power and magick. With that motivation you will not achieve greatness or success only failure. There are rules to magick, more like guidelines. One of them is anything you do will come back to you 10 fold good or bad. Look in the witches brew to see a long post about the rules of magick.

I tell you this because with great power comes great responsibility. 

I couldn't care less what your reasons are who you would hurt, but what you are saying does not sound like defense. It sounds more like an excuse.

All I have heard about Enochian magick is that it was passed down by a goddess (or angel). It was then later revised and has been copied many times. Anything original about it is scarce.
If my life is worthless then death must be my currency to spend.

oldbill4823
  • Mod
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2010, 02:13:14 PM »
The other thing i have to point out to you confused mystery is that they are in no way 'your powers'. They are experiences that have happened to you. They are not under your control. You do not have the discipline, understanding, or capacity call on these experiences when you want them. In all likely hood you never will. So calling them 'your powers' is deluded.

I am sorry to be harsh, but the world is not fluffy comic book, or a nice story with a happy ending. Growing up is tough. Especially when wierd s**t happens to us.
I look back on how my own life was completley derailed by experiences that in all honesty, i never really recovered from. There was no one to put me back together. No one who understood, no one i felt i could talk to. In many ways this was the greatest gift that ever happened to me. 

The thing about the truly wierd things that happened to me is that after all the years of confusion faded, i was quite  bitter and angry about it all. This also lasted many years. I feel i am shedding that now. I see that stage was just self pity. This is a really dreadful feeling to fill what is left of my life with.  In all honesty i have hung out here at Monstrous thinking i could help people who, like you, were going through the confusion after the wierd stuff happens.  That and also i was rehashing all the things that happened to me, and in truth, postponing  doing anything with what i have discovered.

I find myself now in a position where i understand so much and yet still dont have enough power to act in the worlds that are waiting out there. Its time to change that now for me. I have no idea if i can even achieve what i know is possible. I do know that i want to try.

So my dear Confused Mystery hang out here and improve your communication skills. Maybe later much much later you will have enough about you to claim your experiences as powers. Until then you should ask yourself the question 'what is delusion'?

All the best , OB.

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
  • all natural..yo estoy loca pero no como mi vida XD
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2010, 10:27:59 PM »
my reasons for improving myself with the abilities wouldn't be complete lashing out but in a way i want to help those that feel lonely, hurt, and feel that they're rejects of society because of who they are(the hurt and ugly like me).

and the experiences with demons/angels/spirits didn't screw me up or traumatize me, it made me much more stronger as a person.
the experiences i've had and have with PEOPLE is what screwed me up and has made me angry, hurt,rejected, judged, and alone.
all i get is crap from people and see those that get the same treatment and it pisses me off so much.
Rejected and abandoned by all, as i walk fear is marked by the eyes of all...

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2010, 11:43:45 AM »
ugly like me

If I ever hear you say this again I may have to make a trip down south and set you straight!  I can see your picture little one and what is more I can see more than just your physical self and I see nothing ugly in any of it!  NOT! ONE! BIT!  I do see confusion yes, but confusion can be cleared.

You need to not let what others say about you affect you so dear, what you do need to do is look them back right in the eye and ask them what makes them think that their opinion is so important to you.  Make them realize that they are simply insignificant in your life (and if they are abusive to you in any way shape or form than believe me they ARE insignificant!)  You need to show these people you are a power and that you stand on your own and for yourself, make them feel insignificant by showing them how worthless you think their opinion is.

P.S. You will find that once you begin doing what I suggested before your own power and selfworth will burst forth then you will see exactly what I am talking about.  Also if there is ever anyone you need me to speak with on your behalf you simply have but to ask, for one such as I it will never be any trouble.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2010, 12:52:54 PM »
i've been told that i've been ugly my whole life even recently a friendship was broken because the guy told me i was too ugly to hang out with 'em and i'll explain that i embrace my ugliness in another topic. but i already know what my purpose  is and i will fulfill it  :).

i wonder whats the origin of enochian magic, i mean if its to summon angels then shouldn't it be called something along the lines of angelic magic ?

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2010, 10:52:50 AM »
  Enochian magic has roots in the Book of Enoch hence Enochian.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2010, 06:18:53 PM »
ah ok now i understand XD

jordyn

• Mod
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2010, 11:19:36 PM »
i'm posting from my phone so i have limited ability one of which is quoting...so i hope people remember their questions.   First ceremonial magic deals with both devils and angels,  most of the current "dark arts " are based on it, having experiences with that led me to Abraham's  God...i know it works and what it eventually costs, i'm content with my spiritual human girl life.  Secondly Enoch was a biblical guy who spoke to angels... *shrugs* for that reason i have no knowledge of it's magickal validity. My ex brother in law was a zealous follower of it also, that's strike two.
"The world that God made is inherently comprised of relationships, symmetries, analogia, anagogy, poetic wisdom. Thus is the language of symbolism."

Zeppelin
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2010, 09:40:03 PM »
So i'm hearing alot of different opinions.  Is Enochian a potential magick or just over exaggerated through passed on generations and increased popularity?

I did a little research on Enochian last week, only brief though.  Enochian is like the language of angels right?  By using that the theory is that you could summon and angel and harness their power and using it for yourself?

It kind of sounds foolish to me, if Enochian is what it says then it has to be extremely dangerous.  I mean you can draw energy from natural wordly elements but to try and take power from an other wordly being seems dangerous.  Whether it be from Angels or dark energy from demons..  Seems almost insane and impossible to control if its even possible. 

Maybe someone might have just a little more information on it.

jordyn

• Mod
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2010, 06:34:44 AM »
it's basically angel worship, some guy got on along better with the messengers and servants of the Lord.  Being a Gd worshiper, i don't deal with the middle men in any of my life's needs....it's all between my One God and me, his humble temple, subject to only his judgement; as long as i live by the rules of society i have no one else worthy to pass such judgment.

back to understanding where it comes from before you can understand it's power in your life, how can one master what they do not know?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 06:37:00 AM by jordyn »
"The world that God made is inherently comprised of relationships, symmetries, analogia, anagogy, poetic wisdom. Thus is the language of symbolism."

jordyn

• Mod
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2010, 06:44:37 AM »
no with a couple my abilities... lets say i think that if improve them ALOT then i can literally unleash hell on those who hurt me.. i don't wanna further explain but yea or maybe i will but in a new topic

:focus:

they're not talking physical ugliness, you're not ugly...but with statements like this it makes me wonder what they are seeing, ugliness is more than just a physical appearance, negative people, unhappy people, bitter people, people who place more faith in the outside rather then their inside and make statements like this, concern me...rather than focusing on getting power to make those who hurt you suffer, discover the paths that eliminate those thoughts and encourage you to have a sympathetic understanding for the folly of people knowing that you don't have to behave like them...i wasn't popular in school and i tried this path...i was one of the ugliest most hateful people i knew...i was going to a catholic church but now i realize i was more unhappy with myself that allowed others to pick on that weakness...

you don't realize how much this stuff can muck you up until you realize how much of your humanity you can lose.

i know some beautiful girls i was friends with, but they were ugly on the inside so that they became a vexation to my soul...i avoid them.

Zeppelin
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2010, 07:56:06 AM »
I completely agree.  It wouldn't make sense to go to someone less powerful when you could go straight to the top.  I tihnk angels are meant to be guardians of humans but not actually provide our every last wish.  Life isn't always perfect but there are always to fix it on your own and when you've at least tried and failed then God will help out.   

Dealing with Angelic magick seems dangerous and reckless.. I wouldn't want to piss off an angel by asking it for power to do simple tasks or to use as revenge.  Things like that are selfish and its lazy in a way because youre asking for all this power for tasks you could do yourself.

jordyn

• Mod
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2010, 09:04:07 AM »
I'd be more concerned with pissing off God...he's pretty adamant about being the only one deserving worship.

but generally i agree with the rest of your statement.

Zeppelin
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2010, 09:10:17 AM »
Yah God seems kind of wrathful in the old testament I'd hate to piss him off.  %*)

jordyn

• Mod
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2010, 09:12:36 AM »
he was an overworked father dealing with several hundred wayward children he was incapable of understanding, you should see me when my kid upsets me.