Author Topic: Weird happening  (Read 13232 times)

Shin Natsume

• Monstrous Imp
  • D.e.m.o.n
Weird happening
« on: June 12, 2006, 03:06:32 pm »
Hum, this all took place somewhere in March, this year.

It was night, like two-three'o clock, it was quite dark outside and everyone in my house were in deep sleep, exept me.
I heard a weird scrapping noise outside of our house (window was a little opened), it was like a dog who wanted to dig into wall, like...really agressive and loud, it lasted for 8-10 seconds or so, then it stopped, I wasn't afraid at first, i actually thought it was a random dog, but then i heard the same noise a bit weaker - it was on the other side of our house, i quickly got out of bed and runned next to the window where i heard it (My bedroom is on second floor - the noise was coming near first floor windows or walls) it was the same noise. I was a bit frightened because that 'dog' was on the other side of the house within few seconds, while it should take like 20-30 second's.
That's not all, i thought "what the heck, screw the dog's" and decided to go to sleep, but then i heard it - some kind of voice, it was so low and fast it woke me up completly, i thought are there thief's or something outside, but then i heard the same scrapping noise on roof, and that's where i got really scared, the voice was gone, but the scrapping noise from roof was still on, it had lasted nearly a whole minute, i was really scared at that moment.
When it stopped, i was expecting that noise again, but it didn't come, i decided to check - i opened the window (the forest in near - like maybe 5-10 meter's away from our house) it was dark outside and very cold, everything was snowy, and as the snow was white, i did saw something, i swear on my life there was something small...like maybe 30-40cm's tall, some creature, moving rapidly fast to wood's, he was black and didn't leave any traces as it moved. I did not sleep well for couple next day's and nobody in my family beleived me, even when i showed them the marking's on wall (i still haven't checked the roof) they sayd i did them to make up something.

Also, is it normal to see some weird shadows sometimes?
Even though there's nobody but you, but you can see from the sun, that you're not alone, some shadows move around you (sometimes they are huge)

So yes, this is the latest weird thing happened to me, i still sometimes think about it.

Nina
Re: Weird happening
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 10:25:51 pm »
Also, is it normal to see some weird shadows sometimes?
Even though there's nobody but you, but you can see from the sun, that you're not alone, some shadows move around you (sometimes they are huge)

i dont know if its normal, but I do know people see them a lot latelly, if that comforts you....

About that first thing.....?......?........?..........
my guess is that it came from the woods......clever me......huh?

Dark Lord M
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 08:11:22 am »
Sounds like Chupacabra to me, but its black... Hmmm...

Instead of describing could you do a quick sketch on artpad for us to get a better idea?

No need for background, just the creature.

westerhaus!

• Black Monk
  • ~Nothing Left.........
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 01:34:19 pm »
~I think u should quit this "chupacabra" stuff , I lived enough time on mexico and worked in the government to watch this politicians fake... They just make up this "myth" in order to distract people`s attention  ; so they could keep mugging the crew! ...I just hate politycs!

~the fallen~ :cry:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 02:19:06 pm by westerhaus! »

Nina
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2006, 01:08:38 am »
~I think u should quit this "chupacabra" stuff , I lived enough time on mexico and worked in the government to watch this politicians fake... They just make up this "myth" in order to distract people`s attention  ; so they could keep mugging the crew! ...I just hate politycs!

~the fallen~ :cry:
Im really interested how did you relate that??? :|

westerhaus!

• Black Monk
  • ~Nothing Left.........
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 12:13:51 pm »
~Let me explain mon chèrie , it is known that many countries face this global matter , but i'm not taking my words so long (I don't want to suffocate you with a speech) so I'm talking 'bout people running on streets killing each other for cash , which is pretty sad to me 'cause people it's not supposed to die such an awful way , this  is ¨one¨ among many bizarre attempts that I watched , Governments with stucked economy business may seek for cheap distractions , in order to get people eyes staring at ¨imaginary¨creatures... I can't tell more , I don't really want to stop , but there are things I swore to keep for myself , 'cause even this flesh and bone writing at you could be killed , please no more politics... :cry:

~the fallen~   
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 12:15:37 pm by westerhaus! »

Nina
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2006, 07:19:01 am »
Ok, asside with politics, I agree with that, it is only that I thought that the legend of El chupacabra is older than that...was I so wrong, or what?

Dark Lord M
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2006, 12:36:41 pm »
It is much older than that, but it started up again in the 1990s.

westerhaus!

• Black Monk
  • ~Nothing Left.........
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2006, 04:29:39 pm »
~...oh... :| now I'm all confused... , maybe are those beautiful eyes staring at me from Nina's Avatar , that make me remember how bad I lost that love of mine... of course... those beautiful blue eyes... no matter what I do , these human feelings won't let this body! :cry:

~the fallen~

Nina
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2006, 12:37:42 pm »
ehhhh, now you got me confused, and blush..... :oops:
Im sorry for your loss. :-(

westerhaus!

• Black Monk
  • ~Nothing Left.........
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2006, 12:55:25 pm »
~Once again I'd like to know what are we solving here! :? Well either way it's kinda cool! 

~the fallen~
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 05:06:19 pm by westerhaus! »

Nina
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2006, 03:51:37 pm »
 :focus:

I still dont think its chupacabra......
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 05:56:46 am by Nina »

westerhaus!

• Black Monk
  • ~Nothing Left.........
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2006, 08:47:31 pm »
~Mon Dieu!! chupacabra is coming  <^> WATCH THE GOATS!! *<:)!!!!

~the fallen~
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 08:49:19 pm by westerhaus! »

Alphamale

• High Priest
  • The Beast Within
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2006, 08:55:33 am »
how did we go from the current issue, to the goat-sucker? anyway, it may have been a leprichon, where abouts do you live, Shin?
Music may tame the savage beast, but not as fast as a brick to the back of the head.

Dark Lord M
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2006, 09:00:13 am »
Alphamale, its not a "leprichon". I would know. Leperchauns are humanoid Faeries, not doggy monster things. Something like that sounds more like a Chupacabra like critter.