Author Topic: Weird happening  (Read 13234 times)

Shin Natsume

• Monstrous Imp
  • D.e.m.o.n
Re: Weird happening
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2006, 09:15:43 am »
Sorry that I went away from this site for some time, i totally forgot this place.

As much I can remember it was not snowing outiside, but it was quite cold and I guess it was windy, at least it was later on.
The snow itself was deep enough to hide a cat or something, but that thing was too light I beleive and that's why it didn't leave any trace on snow.
It moved on one 'thing', it was without legs, it had (I think they were) claw like hands because of the marking on the wall.

If I can help with something, i'll be here.

Dark Lord M
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2006, 11:40:05 am »
It could also be a type of goblin.

Goblins are shapeshifters and can take on physical and non physical form. If animals are barking at invisible things and small animals are disappearing it could be that it is eating them. (A sure sign that a goblin is near.) Goblins will attempt to invade homes because it may be over a "goblin land" where goblins live or once live to meet each other. Goblins also love dark places to live and can cause fear to humans even if they are not to be seen. Also Shin Natsume, if items are getting lost the reappearing is also a sign that goblins are messing with you. Do you hear whispers and snickers where ever you are, but no one is there to cause them?

Okay, so now we are left with the choice of a demon, goblin(s), or a spirit animal.

(Goblins are similiar to demons, but they hate humans for other reasons and are of Faery nature.)

Nina
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2006, 02:21:10 pm »
his dogs bark alot at night, as sometimes do his neighbors dogs, weather this is relivent or not is up for debate.

Animals always sense them, and they always show how much they are affraid.  That is why they got rid of my animals.....they might alert us on evil beings we do not see, but feel.

And it is immportant to notice (once again), that there had been most intence stuff arround here, too. And they came again...

Dark Lord M
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2006, 02:24:56 pm »
I made the thread Nina, anyway demon or Goblin... Cats and dogs see them and can give off warning. (Hissing, chasing, or acting odd.) If its' a goblin they will eat animals or scare them to make them quite. If its' a demon it will make them quite, but not harm them, if its' a ghost they won't do anything about it.

Devious Viper
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2006, 02:28:01 pm »
You're making assumptions about demons that are incorrect.

Nina
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2006, 02:28:35 pm »
Yes, but animals can sense them long before you do, so, read the animal.

I feel like the oldwise, Sioux, pipe smokin, cactus drinking, medicine woman...
(poped into my head) :focus:

Dark Lord M
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2006, 02:29:18 pm »
You're making assumptions about demons that are incorrect.

My bad. Demons are not my strong point.

Devious Viper
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2006, 02:35:40 pm »
Animals can no more "sense" demons than can man.

Nina
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2006, 02:40:55 pm »
Hm, my cats always saw them, I know how a cat looks when shes looking into something. And I didnt see it, just sense it.

Dark Lord M
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2006, 02:41:10 pm »
See Viper, I only know so little and I can only try to recall what I have read when I tryed to learn of demons.

Devious Viper
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2006, 02:55:28 pm »
If you didn't see anything, how do you know your cat did? Dogs and cats are much the same - they have very small brains and process stumuli - visual and otherwise - differently to us. People often say things like, "My cat/dog was looking strangely at the corner of the room and there was nothing there - but I could just tell they were seeing something..." etc. They are more often than not responding to an auditory stimulus coming from a different direction and have turned their head to point their ear at it, and while focusing on that they shut down their visual input, giving them a weird look. Meanwhile, humans interpret this differently, and the "spooky" feeling they get is interpreted by them as "a presence".... Its a self-fulfilling expectation.

If animals really could detect the presence of demons then they'd all be insane by now.

Dark Lord M
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2006, 03:05:30 pm »
What if the animal chases something across the room. Barks/hisses at something that cannot be seen and then runs off at another direction. Thats not paying attention to something else thats going on in another room. I've heard from a ghost tour person that dogs and cats are more intuned to their pyschi which allows them to see something we don't. I have also read that children (normally babies) are more sensitive to ghost and Faeries because they still have their innocents and are not clouded by the world of fact. A mother with a young child is also likely to be more sensitive because she has to play and work with a young child's thoughts. Thus leading them to see little faeries or ghostly appiritions or nasty hobgoblins because of this open mindedness.

Maybe I'm wrong about demons, but this is what I have read about ghost and faeries.

Devious Viper
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2006, 03:25:14 pm »
I am virtually 24/7 with children from tiny babies through to 15/16 year olds. The only little faeries or ghostly apparitions or nasty hobgoblins I might see because of this open mindedness are the ones in books.  :-)

You're reading your own concepts and constructs into it. The reason why children seem to see things that adults don't is because they have great imaginations. That's because their brain is wired to absorb, process and assimilate knowledge far more rapidly than an adult's.

When my daughter's doll talks back to her, is that really happening, and I just can't see it because I am no longer sensitive to it? When my son uses a cardboard box as a car/house/robot/tank, is it really turning into one of those things, but I am too old and cynical to see it? When a child sees faeries and other weirdness at the bottom of the garden, are they really there but I'm no longer tuned into my psche sufficiently to see them? Let's hope this last one isn't true - because my son swears there's an alligator living under my garden shed, and I'd be far more worried about that than faeries.

Dark Lord M
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2006, 03:33:16 pm »
Its' not that, its' hard to explain. I'm not saying your kids are seeing these things for real or that the dolls are talking and they're driving tanks/cars/whatever. (Or lets hope not. :roll:) and your not seeing it. I've read accounts from New Zealand of a child seeing a goblin like critter and his mother as well, (whom they got rid of via prayers.) a little boy complaining about a little man at the end of his bed whom his mother saw as well, children playing with their dead grandparents, and other things... Its just normally the mother for some reason.

jordyn

• Mod
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2006, 03:33:58 pm »
maybe it's an alligator spirit?   :wink:
"The world that God made is inherently comprised of relationships, symmetries, analogia, anagogy, poetic wisdom. Thus is the language of symbolism."