Author Topic: Knocking on the wardrobe  (Read 6649 times)

Devious Viper
Re: Knocking on the wardrobe
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2006, 07:28:47 PM »
I agree Morticia. And for any doubters, the reported results of our advice should be sufficient. No "banishing rituals", no dialogue with demons, just plain, honest prayer and belief.

Anyone got me an Amen?

:wink:

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2006, 08:33:41 PM »
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 07:55:42 AM by Moloch »

Morticia
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2006, 08:49:45 PM »
I understand what you're saying, but I am looking at this problem and trying to offer the solution that is correct in all ways; religious, morally and ethically, simply to please G-d.  When evil entities are banished by the mere mention of His name, that increases faith and belief and gives us a glimpse of His power and glory.

Please excuse me for giving this comparison: if you knew someone was robbing a bank and wanted to stop them, would you blow up the bank?  Or call the police? 

0:)

~Morticia

jordyn

• Mod
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2006, 09:27:38 AM »
I agree Morticia. And for any doubters, the reported results of our advice should be sufficient. No "banishing rituals", no dialogue with demons, just plain, honest prayer and belief.

Anyone got me an Amen?

:wink:

:-D

Pardon me for indulging in my Southeastern USA heritage here but............. My Dad told me over and over that the mark of genious was not smarts on paper but how you solved a problem. If you found a working solution to a difficult problem; then you were a genious. I've modified this to: "If it works, who cares?"

that's a tricky statement...it would depend on what worked if it's something that a person should care about...in this case, i'm sure some banishing ritual or other witchy sort of solution would work and could be quite successful in doing so, but would anyone really not care?

there's a lot of things that will work if you think about it, but it's difficult to take into consideration what else would become involved...as long as you care, it should work.  :)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 09:31:56 AM by jordyn »
"The world that God made is inherently comprised of relationships, symmetries, analogia, anagogy, poetic wisdom. Thus is the language of symbolism."