Monstrous Music & Games > RPGs and Gaming

Gaming News for all Consoles.

<< < (3/7) > >>

chaoticpsyche:
Lol, I have others, however, my computer is currently down, so I can't do anything that revolves around my website or WoW.

Nina:
Oh I was just referring to addiction in general  :lol: , find some addiction thats doest rely on your pc

chaoticpsyche:
My life revolves around my PC's. I'm a computer nerd, I live vicariously through the internet! lol

Nina:
I hear you, specially now when its so damn cold outside. Oh, and to stay on topic, I stopped playing zombie games soon after I tried playing Silent Hill... Im a whoos....  :roll:

Devious Viper:
Eve is... epic, in every way.

But it is way more of a time-thief than even WoW, and its deeep, very deep. The only game that, for example, includes a calculator in the UI... Very technical, and, because of the pvp system, very gripping. Also, when you get killed, your avatar is dead. And your ship is debris. You can insure the ship to recover some of the initial outlay, and if you have bought a high level clone you can compensate for dying. But it is a very dark game, and deep space is cold, lonely, and hostile...

I used to sneak about cloaked up and gank players who were afk in the john or whatever. And then blow up their escape pods and fly home with their frozen corpse in my hold.

I don't play well with others  :evil:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version