Faeries, The Fay & The Hidden > Faeries & The Fay

Fairy Folk

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ryobi:
I've had quite a few similar experiences to you Countess. Except my mother is definitely not as understanding haha. Things are always going missing and turning up again where I first started ripping the house apart. Flashes of light out of the corner of my eye. Not as often I'll hear bells and a soft tinkle like very fine glass. 

I had one experience where small humanoid creatures were crawling all over my bed and gathering in the valley between my legs. However I am more inclined to put this down to hallucination rather than an actual interaction with the fae.

I never intentionally seek the out but I have learned to just accept that I'll never know where all of my possessions are and that there really are no bells outside.

Angelus:
Its very unlikely that you are a changeling. Can you touch iron? Is magic as easy for you as breathing? Its not too unlikely that people could be a hybrid. People have been crossbreeding with fairies for generations. Some not even knowing it. Could be in your bloodline somewhere. Or you could just be touched. Some people are just able to see and hear the fairy realm.

Devious Viper:

--- Quote from: Countess on January 06, 2011, 03:46:21 PM ---When I was in Ireland I was treated with great care by the families we stayed with almost like they were afraid to upset me.

--- End quote ---

Very lucky, then - as late as 1895, the Irish still burned suspected changelings.

As they say in County Tipperary:
"Are you a witch, or are you a fairy,
Or are you the wife of Michael Cleary?"

Countess:
I thought for a while that I may be a changeling but I have come to the conclusion that it is either in my bloodline, probably along with the hungarian gypsy on my mother's side, or I simply have the gift of fairy sight. I am leaning towards the bloodline since it goes beyond simply being able to see/communicate. I can touch iron but am very careful to make sure none is around an area my locals might enjoy.

lifelonglearner25:
I believe i've had interactions with them. I dont think i've ever really done anything special to attract them, except maybe believe in them and try to talk to them. i have little things go missing all the time. i've sort of learned that if i've looked everywhere for something that i put in a very specific spot and i cant find it anywhere, sometimes i should just stop, and ask for it back. then shortly after, it pops up in the most obvious spot that i clearly had already looked in...that happens a lot. i always thank them for returning it. i try not to get mad...who knows if they think like we do, so i think i might interpret things a bit differently than them lol. but i also have a deck of cards i use, "The Faeries Oracle", i find that the readings i get are always spot on. i've been using those cards since high school to communicate :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version