Witches Brew > Pagan Living

A sorcerers garden

<< < (5/6) > >>

oldbill4823:
Nina i agree that the best way to use up excess sexual energy is with a good rooting.

Unrooted pent up sexual frustration just turns inwardly sour, eventually composting.

LG i get the impression you are bitter about something, is that the case here? Maybe i have the wrong impression.

ViciouslyMe:
I think at that point, LG, it wouldn't be called a garden anymore. A forest maybe.

Levinthross:
well LG pointed out alot of great ps for the standard witch or sorceror which if you look through intensely our lists combined can be processed to create a large amount of things with metaphysical use that have hallucinatory qualities. The oversight on this could be upsetting to most people oldbill.

Nina:
I really wouldnt call any of those wise teachers "drug addicts plants". There is a huge difference between those someone uses for mere feeling of being high, and those one choses and uses for other purposes. For someone of LGs rank, that should be obvious. If we were talking about marijuana, id understand her maybe a bit more, but its still a very good plant, with dozens and dozens of healing uses ;) Also, every plant that is stated here is a possible life threat if not prepared properly. So not very wise to use them for fun is it?

Nina:
We just discussed that aspect of the plants, but that doesnt mean other plants are less worthy. There are many with strong healing powers, true. But to someone that is interested in widening their grasp of realities, learning through such an experience is way more then mere drug abuse ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version