Witches Brew > Pagan Living

The Afterlife, Reincarnation, and Earthbound Spirits

<< < (2/6) > >>

ViciouslyMe:
While I do agree with the possibility of reincarnation and even the dispersion and regathering of energy in a different form, I still do believe a "spirit" can stay as long as it chooses too. No need for body or purpose.

AWBrielle:
Quite. Astral projection is an exact example of such a thing.

Nina:
Astral projection usually does happen for a purpose and "from" a body. People train for years to be able to do it, except those very rare individuals that just "get" it.

How many "spirits" did u communicate with exactly that made you come to this conclusion? And what made you believe they were ever human?

A SOUL doesnt stay here like that.

But everyone here has right for their own opinion ;)

Anaya:
For the pure fact I have a large amount that I communicate with on a daily basis, one being my spirit guide, and the rest having come to me over time? I would say a good deal numbered and if everyone has their own opinion, you shouldn't ask for me to validate mine...

This so far sounds like a set up for a debate. As my belief in spirits and after life is religious, this is hardly the section for it so I suggest this topic direction desist and return to it's original direction.

Nina:
And voila, heres the new topic as suggested ;)

Spirit and soul.

Many have questioned the true meaning and nature of those. Are they same to even begin with? I believe you do contact something, but i hardly believe those are human souls. Also, i do agree this is a religious debate opening, and this could be tricky cause all of us have different belief sistems. Im sure that, as it always is with those religious things, it could go away from starting point and end up in an endless argument with a lot of pouting ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version