The Darker Side > The Blood Track

HOW DO YOU CONTROL BLOODLUST

<< < (2/5) > >>

Arbitran:
Depending on one's actual method of feeding, it may or may not be painful for the subject. I've heard tell of some who choose to extract the blood with syringes, etc., however I for one have always used my teeth. One thing to be aware of is that I gather that a bite on the wrist or arm (though there is an abundance of blood there) is more painful than, say, a bite on the neck. Of course, if one wishes to keep the subject alive, as I take it is the goal in mind here, then perhaps the most practical solution is to let the subject bleed themself; in other words, there are humans who willingly bloodlet, they may be the most useful subjects. If your chosen subject is not one of these however, there are other ways. I regret however that I am unversed in many of the methods which doubtless exist by way of this particular scenario; all I can say is that if it is your intent to keep the subject alive, then caution is certainly of paramount importance.

WinterHybrid:
Thank you!
I shall attempt to let her bleed herself when the time comes (tomorrow)
Wish me luck
xxx

Arbitran:
Think nothing of it. You're most welcome.

WinterHybrid:
She did it! I did it!
PROBLEM!
I suppose I enjoyed this new sensation too much....
She told me to stop....
She got all discolored in the face,
almost fainted!
She said it hurt bad!!!
It was just so.... WOW...... Attracting, compelling, though when I peered upon her lifeless face, she stared at me with a weak blind fury glimmering in her reddened eye,
Immediately, I grabbed a paper towel for her,
yet she did not accept it,
She ran.
Later that day, she came to me, apologized, though wished to discontinue my feeding,
We are still really close though.....

Arbitran:
I regret to say that my first impression is that such a compulsion could be the result of your half-blooded nature; werewolves, in my experience, seem to have a stronger desire for blood even than full-blooded vampires such as myself. And the fact of your possession of both werewolf and vampire blood may consequently be the source of your heightened bloodlust. I do commend and congratulate your success however, as fleeting and temporary as it might have been.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version