Monstrous Café > Idle

Please introduce yourself.

<< < (3/4) > >>

Moonbeam:
Hello, my name is Melisa and I joined because I love mythical creatures, my favourite being the werewolf and I love greek mythology.
Hope I can make some nice friends  here, nice to meet you all.

Finrod852:
We have very similar interests. It is a real pleasure to meet you Moonbeam. :)

tardis666:
Hey guys! I'm tardis666. I know Im not a monster but I really think this furom is coolio! I can't wait to start learning all there is to know about monsters and what they are realy about. Not like hollywood says they are. But anyway, hi guys. Hope I get to like it here.

Twilight_Sparkle22:
Hi everyone. My name is Kathryn, but my friends call me Kathy or Kate. I'm sooooooo excited to be here on this forum. I've only been able to learn about monsters through books I've read, but those could be tainted data, you know. But I want to be able to meet and get to know real monsters and learn all about them first hand and this forum offers that to me. Anyone wants to socialize with me, please drop a line. Really really want to hear from every kind of monster here.

burningsarrow:

--- Quote from: Twilight_Sparkle22 on February 24, 2013, 11:11:33 AM ---Hi everyone. My name is Kathryn, but my friends call me Kathy or Kate. I'm sooooooo excited to be here on this forum. I've only been able to learn about monsters through books I've read, but those could be tainted data, you know. But I want to be able to meet and get to know real monsters and learn all about them first hand and this forum offers that to me. Anyone wants to socialize with me, please drop a line. Really really want to hear from every kind of monster here.

--- End quote ---

It's actually easier for information on the internet to be tainted but you can confront confusion with live members so there's an advantage too
Yea haven't introduced myself a lil' shy so won't say too much till you get me talking name's Ashton and I've practiced witchcraft a year at this point and I truly believe in the supernatural thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version