Monstrous Music & Games > Favorite bands

Insane Clown Posse

<< < (10/10)

ViciouslyMe:
Yeah, unfortunately its like that in almost all cities these days. Damn posers everywhere, makes you wonder sometimes what ever happened to individuality. Not sure what to say about the whole "Hell's Angels" thing, never cared for any sort of gang and never feared one. I know you didn't say you're a part of it, I'm just saying it's a bit foolish for them to draw that conclusion or care. Still, atleast now that you know they're posers, maybe they won't ruin any of your days.

Redfan45x:
Hells angels aren't that bad, there more like the people who wont bother you if you dont bother them and if you are nice to them they'll be great friends to have but if you are a penis to them you may as well prepare your funeral.
They don't go around looking to bully people unless its bullying bullies. They were pretty bad in the 60s and 70s though

ViciouslyMe:
Well thats good, I think this country could do with less gang violence these days. Like there sin't enough crap to deal with just in day to day life.

Redfan45x:
Well who knows maybe LA will be hit by a earthquake and all the gangsters will die

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version